Drops and experience

So, without a doubt i did check all of the possible threads for experience changes and drop chart changes etc etc. And I have come to the conclusion that every single one is a little out-of-date or is WAY out-of-date. And So, that leads the question that i wish to ask.

Before I go off and make a damn fool of myself trying to hunt that 70H HP ive always wanted from the crimson assassins (like a boss) I need to know what the current drop rates are (for example 1x, 2x 3x?) and what the current exp rates are. My guess for the exp rates is 3x. or in other words 3 * 100% = 300% exp boost. Otherwise known as taking all of the experience gained from different enemies and multiplying it by three. I need to know all of these so I may get a firm grasp of the obvious and a firm grasp of how to hunt stuff.

Also I looked at the thread that larva made way back when telling about the 4x exp change and the drop changes, which seems to have been QUITE a while back. Which means its obsolete. Can anybody give me accurate descriptions on all of this? I'm going to need confirmation on more than 1 person on this. (unless its a gm thats SURE of his/her/it's advice)

Thanks guys =)

• Like 1

http://www.phantasys...s/epi4.htm#home

:onion113: Look harder buddy :onion113:

Xp on the other hand is 3x if I am correct. As in, instead of getting 10 xp off a booma you get 30.

derp not what i was looking for derp, i said drop changes. not drop charts. (1x, 2x, or 3x etc etc) not the table, the rate at which drops actually appear is what i asked.

drops arent changed except a few items exp is x3 and rare monsters are x 3 so u want that hp hunt hildelts not assasins bluefull

i can do without people telling me how to hunt things. But thankyou. the reason why i hunt hp on yellowboe is because its much more common than bluefull. I got a 35H untekked from week of hutning on yellowboze on schthack. while others cant find hp from bluefull in years. Idk if its just pure luck, but yellowboze has seemed to work better for people than bluefull has. but thankyou.

derp not what i was looking for derp, i said drop changes. not drop charts. (1x, 2x, or 3x etc etc) not the table, the rate at which drops actually appear is what i asked.

Well herp to derp FYI, if the thing says PSO Ultima Drop Tables, and everyone on the thread is like WOW THATS AWESOME AND NEW. Then when it says Yellowboze, 1/100k then it PROBABLY means 1/100k.

There is a mini event every sunday and thursday there is happy hours which augment the drop by 1/3 (or 3x in some terms), so the drop would be 1/33k for 3 hours.

The xp i have no idea about but at the same time it doesnt terribly matter. But before you start the storming, you did say in your OP, Drop CHART changes and how they are all old. So I did read your post. You might try reading too before you start throwing corrections around.

Before I go off and make a damn fool of myself trying to hunt that 70H HP ive always wanted from the crimson assassins (like a boss) I need to know what the current drop rates are (for example 1x, 2x 3x?)

Idk what the heck your talking about sheldama but maybe this will clear the air for you. I said nothing of drop tables, i said drop rates.

Considering the fields on the drop table are:

Monster Drop Rate (fraction) Rate (percentage)

I'm pretty sure that table should give you what you want.

Another thing to consider is that you will find far more hildetorres on Ultima than you would on scht, so that is why people are saying blueful is better here.

Also, no need to be so passive aggressive here wyatt... ^^

Considering the fields on the drop table are:

Monster Drop Rate (fraction) Rate (percentage)

I'm pretty sure that table should give you what you want.

Another thing to consider is that you will find far more hildetorres on Ultima than you would on scht, so that is why people are saying blueful is better here.

Also, no need to be so passive aggressive here wyatt... ^^

im sorry.. I guess.. uhh.. its a instinct to get aggressive towards people on pso with me because of how people usually treated me. And still do treat me. I'll be careful not to in the future.

On the same note, i did say drop charts yes, i did check the charts but i wasnt sure if they were entirely stable. Sorry for the mis understanding sheldama.

im sorry.. I guess.. uhh.. its a instinct to get aggressive towards people on pso with me because of how people usually treated me. And still do treat me. I'll be careful not to in the future.

On the same note, i did say drop charts yes, i did check the charts but i wasnt sure if they were entirely stable. Sorry for the mis understanding sheldama.

NP boss, sometimes I get openly hostile at passive aggressiveness :onion-head18:

Hmmm, I think you want a comparison with the gamecube/dreamcast version?

Like the exp rate is 3X bigger than on the official sega version. I can only say this :

Numbers don't say everything ;)

well like everyone already said , the exp is x3 from oficial rates if a booma gives you 5 point of exp here you will get 15 points.

the purple number that show up is what you get. ( i know you didn't ask this but well is good to know right?)

also remember that here in ultima we changed the exp table here the details for that --> http://www.phantasys...-new-exp-table/

and about the drop chart, well is 95% accuracy , but the best drop for HP is bluefull for hildetor 1/205.

i asume you already know where is the drops tables right? http://www.phantasys...nline.net/drops

good luck.

ohh and the rate drops in general are 100% , this changes to x3 during happy hours , and well theres a few changes in some items in the drops rate.

Edited by Larva