no more questions about HH

2 times a week Happy hour its on the server and is always the same question (is Happy Hour on??)Solution: put a special song at the moment when start happy hour .. the song gonna be the hold event so this way all the users know that there is happy hour .. obviusly the song is in the lobby is like to put the command / event 8 and gonna change the music for the event.

• Like 1

It's true that when happy hours is on, I usually dont notice. Only times I know for certain is when the time remaining is displayed, or when it first starts. (The trees change and background changes). If you miss those signs, your left out of the info unless someone tells you, or you see a "time left remaining" flash up top.

And you forget allot of players turn off the PSO background music :/

Best is just to ask it to someone ^^

• Like 1

It's true that when happy hours is on, I usually dont notice. Only times I know for certain is when the time remaining is displayed, or when it first starts. (The trees change and background changes). If you miss those signs, your left out of the info unless someone tells you, or you see a "time left remaining" flash up top.

well the announcements are more precisely, thats the porpuse of the announcement , it display in your screen each 30 minutes of the event. if you dont see any message is because is not on.

i certainly do very easy to song change and ok we will do that. ill do it as soon i have time.