Did we just miss something?

Usually when you beat Olga Flow here with this 3rd anniversary event thing, you get a Saber "normally". But me and another person once saw the usual message "has found a rare weapon", as if something else was supposed to drop instead...

I really hope the xmas event will be different! ;*D)))

OK OK I'm inelegantly complaining. x'D

Usually when you beat Olga Flow here with this 3rd anniversary event thing, you get a Saber "normally". But me and another person once saw the usual message "has found a rare weapon", as if something else was supposed to drop instead...

I really hope the xmas event will be different! ;*D)))

OK OK I'm inelegantly complaining. x'D

hum so your saying that you pick up a regular saber and the "has found a rare weapon" showed at your screen.. ?? the withe on you right.. right?

Yes Larva. Although I would have loved an unfolding display of the message on the top of the screen for the whole server:"Clown has found a Saber!" XDDDDDDD We beat Olga several times and I when I picked the Saber (which is the usual item now eh? x'D), that message didn't show up.

Also, sorry for the double post but it's not like I copy-pasted my topic to post it twice deliberately so as to get more attention; I merely clicked 36 times on the button.

Yes Larva. Although I would have loved an unfolding display of the message on the top of the screen for the whole server:"Clown has found a Saber!" XDDDDDDD We beat Olga several times and I when I picked the Saber (which is the usual item now eh? x'D), that message didn't show up.

Also, sorry for the double post but it's not like I copy-pasted my topic to post it twice deliberately so as to get more attention; I merely clicked 36 times on the button.

Ok . thanks for the details , no idea why the message show up. and indeed the saber thing is just a common drop the rare drop is D-core i already triple check! lol