Too many bugs and crashes!

In-game names: Rio, TheBoS, and Squirtle.

Guild Card #: 42088476

Which characters in which slots: Slot 1, 3, and 4

This started a few days ago when I bought an armor from the store. The armor was bugged and crashed my game whenever I would drop, sell, or equip it. The bug kept on happening until I finaly deposited the armor on my bank. Now, all of my characters are having bugs such as: connecting to rooms crash you, people connecting to your rooms crash you, using the bank crashes you, trying to do anything with the bank crashes you, you randomly crash at any point in the game. It's VERY annoying! I have installed the game using the official installer, and the patch to patch your current PSO client to work on ultima. Nothing is working!

System specifications:

Windows 7 64-bit

Intel i3 540

8GB DDR3

AMD Radeon HD 6870

Edited by Magicast

Your data is probably corrupted, (mostly caused by a bad connection to the server)

try to empty your bank and inventory (if possible) and relog.

In the worst case :

please take snapshots of your valuable items/characters (also the matcount with the /matcount) command

and I suggest we recreate your account.

well would be better if you save all the important items in one character , ore you plan to recreate all the characters? if the bug of items it don't pass along to other chanters since each character is a separate file of data.