KajeX Trade List

kajex

I'm interested in the 3 seals, i have a few things from your wish list. :3

Sorry. It is no longer available. Someone traded for it. If there's anything else you want to trade for, let me know.

Edited by kajex

I probably will take you up on this. If you can wait a few days, the character that is using the Luminous Field will be high enough level to use an Aura Field, then it will be free. I would be willing to trade for the Lieutenant Mantle now. Let me know if that works for you.

im cool with that just tell me whenever ur ready

Apparently I forgot I promised the luminous field to someone on my team. (Doh) I guess I'm not allowed to trade it. Serverus, if you want to trade for the blue odoshi, that would be great. Since the armor is not available, do you want something else in addition to the armor for the V101?

And Die, Whenever you want to meet up, I'll trade you for the Lieutenant mantle. Sorry to both of you about the confusion with the Luminous field.

I am have v101, canons rogues with hit, FTD and snow queen with hit 40, 35 send me a pm , thanks =)

You own my wish list. :) I tried to send a PM, but I think your inbox is full. I'm definitely interested in trading, but will need to know what you want in return. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i want your shifta lvl 30 and grants lvl 28

i offer PDs how many u want ?

The shifta was traded away last night and I forgot to update the list. The grants is still available. Make an offer. I will try to be reasonable.