Resurrection - Refugees of Sub Humans

clouse

Should I make team Resurrection for the people that refused to move with Sub Humans?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Team Resurrection - Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sure, but pick a better name
    • Firetrucks

zanon makes a point. he was speaking very professional about his thots and emotions. he nvr sed come join my server. i have heard about other servers thru other people making fun of it like "shitacks". seriously ive read stuff on the forums where people say wat server they came from and wat they liked or disliked about it. it kud hav easily been edited out the name of his server or the address. and bkuz all of this there are no team sub humans and idk where my team went. so for now just let everything be. the rage will cool down and we'll move on. there were no hate words towards anybody or anyone. just a big misunderstanding.

Edited by lueyjester
  • Like 1

whata bullshit really... yeah very profesional.. posting the whole URL of the site a brief advertise on how is the server and blabalba..

tell wish server has been here posting a url to his site? NONE.. scht is know by everyone no need to say nothing about that server.

it was just not profesional at all.. why he didn't leave like the rest "other server" needed to post the whole url and name of server? no.

and please dont make close this topic.

• Like 2

So much for my idea of a cool name -.- Might as well name it Firetrucks at this rate XD Still would like ideas though...

If enough people vote for me to make the team, and I don't have better ideas, I was seriously considering just naming it :U

That's a threat people; you don't come up with more ideas, you might have to put up with a Team :U!

These are the current poll results:

• Yes (5 votes [23.81%])

• No (5 votes [23.81%])

• Sure, but pick a better name (4 votes [19.05%])

• Firetrucks (7 votes [33.33%]

Well. Firetrucks is the leader in votes with seven.

Obviously people aren't taking this seriously. I'm thinking the team's a no-go.

Edited by clouse