BlueFlare

When i logged on today,

I looked at the teamlist... it said my name was in white,

Link... Why did you demote me?

What did i do?

When will i get an answer? SOMEONE TELL Me! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

anyone respond?

ok I will do it, white or blue name, I see no big difference...

Would not it be better a name in red? xDDª

Link hates everyone. He called me a pedophile for god knows what reason... all i did was spam alt+f11 on him for about 2 mins... He needs to let off some steam and stop raging at people for his faults. If you do talk to him, alt+f11 him and tell him you are "Bonding" with him. He likes that. xD

Link is a nice guy, but he does have a tad bit of a temper issue.That's about all I have to say about that.

I remember way back when I was a GM and visited his passworded room, that was when I first met him.

You shoulda seen what he was goin' on about when I popped in when he hadn't invited/told me the password.

Funny thing too, I was gonna warp the two there straight to Dark Falz and see how they reacted.

They were poor little nubs back then.

Link hates everyone. He called me a pedophile for god knows what reason... all i did was spam alt+f11 on him for about 2 mins... He needs to let off some steam and stop raging at people for his faults. If you do talk to him, alt+f11 him and tell him you are "Bonding" with him. He likes that. xD

I did that with 3 people XD Oh fun times :D Link I will find you..and I will roundhouse kick you again :D

2ztegdt.jpg

• Like 1