Oswald's Trade List

Necrolust

well Red ring cost much what do you say about imperial pick and kapu kapu for your DF field asteron belt for your yasminkov and gigue bazooka for the violet? violet its not that hard to get but still a fair trade tell me tomorrow il be on around this hour.

I'll trade for the Asteron Belt, but im gonna hold on to the violet for a while, i might be using it on my hunter when he gets there. And I am using DF Field on Oswald atm. If I can manage to get a Luminous Field id be happy to trade. Btw, what are the stats on the Gi Gue Bazooka and Imp pick?

well its ok for me im on tell me when youre on the IP i have 15native 30 a beast and one 0 0 0 0 and the gigue well its gigue body at the moment but im gona turn it on a weapon.

Im on at the moment and ill probably be on most of today.

• 2 weeks later...

i like your asteron belt,

i offer flamberge 50hit, berdych hitless and yunchang 35hit

Well, i already got a Berdysh and i cant see myself using the other 2 on my racast, my asteron gets the job done for me in ep4, so unless i get a better weapon then that, i wont be trading it. Sorry.

Ok. So I dropped like 3/4ths of the shit I had. Face it, nobody would ever buy it, and it took up space in my bank. Let those who grabbed it be happy. I just created a force, so im now looking for good force stuff. Techs and such if you know what I mean. :onion119: Also, im still waiting for a rollback on Oswald. So trading with him is impossible at the moment.

i have mother garb+ for sale, make an offer xD?

Its a level 150 item correct? Necrolust is only like 20, I want it for him, but dont see no point in worrying about it till im at that point. Besides, I don't have much to offer.

this week has been bad for me, no rollback yet, so im limited in what I can hunt.

Its a level 150 item correct? Necrolust is only like 20, I want it for him, but dont see no point in worrying about it till im at that point. Besides, I don't have much to offer.

this week has been bad for me, no rollback yet, so im limited in what I can hunt.

its 101 to equip

how much for blue odoshie ?

I noticed you got a lot of stuff I want on your tradelist, such as LAVIS CANNON [0 0 35 0 40],

BLACK HOUND CUIRASS, Syncesta X2, GUARDIANNA [0 0 0 40 55], and S-Reds Blades.

Think we can work something out?