Ahhh finnaly im getting it

OBLIVION

I'm sorry, but thats sad >.> If you cant get to it on your own you're kinda pitiful in my book... Just saying action replay is bad....

I'm sorry, but thats sad >.> If you cant get to it on your own you're kinda pitiful in my book... Just saying action replay is bad....

lol i have 3 legit 200s Force,Hunter,and Ranger i want to try a Cheat guy

hahahahaah but its not for shouting it out laud on a forum that you know that most people are against Cheats xD

i think this will transform in a flamewar soon or later so gotta start baking that old popcorns bag :onion88:

Not looking to be a troll, but this is how I would translate the overall situation.

Request GM-ship.

Brag about cheating on the same game you want GM-ship on.

???

PROFIT

Edited by Vypor

Sorry but I didnt think of his GM-ship thing at the time >.> GM's get their own fast lane basically right? Weapon generation sometimes? just saying....

Sorry but I didnt think of his GM-ship thing at the time >.> GM's get their own fast lane basically right? Weapon generation sometimes? just saying....

actually a GM CAN generate items but strictly as prize events and testing, but can never hand them out to us

"regular mortals" if you get my drift....

in other words, you have da powah, but no such thing as freebies or use of hacks (god-mode etc...)

Honestly, I used to think along the same lines as you OBLIVION. I bought one of those once. It wasn't because I wanted characters in games to be instantaneously strong or anything, I just wanted to have fun, maybe get a couple or hard to earn items. My point is, I never use it anymore. I realized it's not worth cheating, the feeling isn't the same when you receive or do what ever you're trying to accomplish, because you know you cheated. I did use it on Phantasy Star Online to acquire a couple of items. When I did, the items felt... empty. I hadn't earned them. My point is, cheating is short lived and not worth it. Stick with playing legit buddy, it's worth it.

Edited by Zeph