my game is completly red and black D:

Hello guy, yesterday i put on my pc a radeon hd 5570 gpu (yes a old one) and sadly my game in looking red and black like the picture i attach here and i don't know why.

this is the spec of my pc:
AMD A8 7650K

4gb of ram (the bios said 8gb but sadly recognize 4gb)

primary os: Pop_os 21_04 (based on ubuntu)
secondary os: Windows 10

Captura de pantalla de 2021-11-04 14-31-03.png

Edited by gonzagoni

Looks like a driver issue since you've installed a new GPU.

Have you installed new drivers with your HD 5570 GPU ? You usually have to do it when you change a GPU in a computer.

For a fresh install, I'd suggest you to use Display Driver Uninstaller . Download and extract it. Launch the software after you rebooted your computer in Safe  Mode, it will completely wipe old or corrupted drivers for  a fresh install.

After that, reboot and go to radeon website to download and install latest drivers. It should fix  your problem ;)

Let me know if it worked !

Edit : Looks like you use Wine to play PSOBB, so i'm not sure if DDU works with Linux too

Edited by Martikush
6 hours ago, gonzagoni said:

Captura de pantalla de 2021-11-04 14-31-03.png

This looks......

So Cool! >:OOO

:onion128:

6 hours ago, Martikush said:

Looks like a driver issue since you've installed a new GPU.

Have you installed new drivers with your HD 5570 GPU ? You usually have to do it when you change a GPU in a computer.

For a fresh install, I'd suggest you to use Display Driver Uninstaller . Download and extract it. Launch the software after you rebooted your computer in Safe  Mode, it will completely wipe old or corrupted drivers for  a fresh install.

After that, reboot and go to radeon website to download and install latest drivers. It should fix  your problem ;)

Let me know if it worked !

Edit : Looks like you use Wine to play PSOBB, so i'm not sure if DDU works with Linux too

sadly i put off the gpu and can play normaly