New weapon idea

goldhollow

What is "mille martruex"?

• Haha 2

The mech gun you get from combining ophelie seize and heaven punisher it's satellite special is the same as heaven striker with striker unit it's based on server time good for Maxx attack ult ep 4

30 minutes ago, R-78 said:

What is "mille martruex"?

Sry see above didn't know I could reply this way

2 hours ago, goldhollow said:

The mech gun you get from combining ophelie seize and heaven punisher it's satellite special is the same as heaven striker with striker unit it's based on server time good for Maxx attack ult ep 4

Ah, you mean Divine Punishment, the Heaven Punisher, Heaven/Asteron Striker w/Striker Unit and Mille Marteaux/Faucilles special attack when server time Is even :onion-head65:

Just now, Kotta said:

Ah, you mean Divine Punishment, the Heaven Punisher, Heaven/Asteron Striker w/Striker Unit and Mille Marteaux/Faucilles special attack when server time Is even :onion-head65:

Yes for some reason I thought it was based off a satellite being in range I think having a mechgun with the auto aim would be great for rangers only with 1000 atp I have a ramar 

9 hours ago, goldhollow said:

Yes for some reason I thought it was based off a satellite being in range I think having a mechgun with the auto aim would be great for rangers only with 1000 atp I have a ramar 

Damn, you've discovered @R-78 big secret, she's indeed working with Space X and Blue Origin to send multiples satellites around the globe dedicated to PSOBB only.

Also, she won the auction of the space ticket with Jeff Bezos, officially it's to "enjoy a new experience" but we all knows that the CIA asked her to install backdoors on the satellites so they can watch us and track Time Attack, that's why she have to go by herself

13 hours ago, Martikush said:

It's like Mille Fuacille

I've always read it as Milli Facilli (like Milli Vanilli)

3 hours ago, Martikush said:

so they can watch us and track Time Attack

Well those weapons are based on time. So it's only during even beat time when Starlink Satellites aren't susceptible to thermal shutdown. It all makes sense now.

On 6/21/2021 at 7:24 AM, TheIronSheik said:

I've always read it as Milli Facilli (like Milli Vanilli)

Well those weapons are based on time. So it's only during even beat time when Starlink Satellites aren't susceptible to thermal shutdown. It all makes sense now.

Fear the power of DirecTV