Valentines Day

M3rror

I was wondering if this server had the SEGA Valentines Day event. Seems Sodaboy didn't add that to the server files and I would recreate it, but I don't know anything about the quest except it has chocolates and flowers. Big thanks if you could send it to me or lead me in any direction.

I believe she said.

A) you can get a bouquet by doing that quest as a male

B ) then get chocolate as a female.

C) THEN give both the chocolate and bouquet to the male. go to the principal and make a gift.

D) THEN as a female, take the gift to th principal and recieve the magic rock key.

so Runa, is this ok?

P.S: I just bareley noticed the sig, those are some cute bunnies XD.

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

lol rapists.... Does that mean we need multiple accounts? Or we gotta work together (for those who dont have a female character able to do any of these quests)

I believe you have to "supposedly" have your online crush hand you over the chocolate as a present

then with both items make a valentines gift with the principal to give out to your "date/friend/lover/crush/etc..."

and then she, well reaps the rewards.

I believe the females end up getting the good stuff at the end,

making this a community quest, since you're supposed to interact with female users.

but then again you can go the easy way, make 2 accounts and do it yourself.

at least, that's how I believe it works

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if this server had the SEGA Valentines Day event. Seems Sodaboy didn't add that to the server files and I would recreate it, but I don't know anything about the quest except it has chocolates and flowers. Big thanks if you could send it to me or lead me in any direction.

yeah seams we dont have this quest, i know valentines has ended but ill c if we can come up something, if so we will announce it and put it up

even if is not valentines day lol