Proof Of Ultima Team

So I got this really cool item last night, It's called Proof of Ultima Team

It follows a really difficult set of things you have to do, but it's 100% worth getting :onion86:

And I'll detail in this post how I got it:

First, you need to be playing on episode 4 on ultimate and be in the subterranean desert

You have to have worked a long day and have called the room "relaxation" and be shooting creatures to blow off steam (Zu's work best because they make nice a nice THUNK :onion-head65:)

If you do this right and continue to kill creatures underground,  eventually 3 player characters will log into your game under the usernames Ghoul, Nubesock and Soul.

They'll do a bunch of really fun chat commands- deploy a warp pipe and go back to pioneer 2 to be greeted by these really cool players

Partway through the dialogue they'll ask about what you're doing- tell them you're hunting for a limiter, and they'll give you a limiter saying they had a spare one laying around.

You'll then be transported to the TTF mission on ultimate- make sure you bring along some moon atomizers because there's a part where you have to revive both Ghoul and Nubesock (you can chose to revive one but not the other, which will result in some really funny dialogue- Soul will revive the other afterwards)

Play through the mission as usual, and at the very end when you leave the room, you get this totally cool armor called Proof of Ultima Team

PROOF OF ULTIMA TEAM

Description:  You had a really, really good night with some of the best players on Ultima; this armor is proof of the bonds of the community.

Level: 150

DFP: 260 (+30)

EVP: 120 (+10)

EFR: 4

ETH: 4

EIC: 4

EDK: 60

ELT: 15

Stat Boost: Feel really good for the rest of the night and be really happy to be a part of Ultima

Tech Boost: *Shifta 50%

*Deband 50%

Model ID: This armor isn't real, but the events that happened last night are                       Texture ID: No other MMO has a good community like this one does

Stars:  12★ 🌟 🌟 🌟

Useable By

HUmar                       HUnewearl  

RAmar                       RAmarl  

FOmar                       FOmarl                    FOnewm                FOnewearl

(So yeah, this armor isn't real. haha! But you know, over my 17 years of playing MMORPGS, there's never been one I've been in until now where you'll just be plucking along by yourself, and then have a bunch of really great people come see how you're doing and then drag you along on a great mission where you all have a ton of fun, no matter the drops, the deaths- anything. It feels beyond anything wonderful I know to have fellow players that genuinely care about you. So I guess the only thing left to say- Is thank you!)

Dark Falz ULT win.JPG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RocketTots said:

not usable by any casts? Robots don't have feelings? I was offended.

That feeling, tho... :onion-head65: