Mag is bugged?

(Jay)

Hello!

Anyone ever have issues with Gael Giel's photon blast? Specifically Mylla and Youlla (Twins)

My other two PB's (Estlla and Pilla) seem to work fine.

Whenever I use Twins it only casts lv 1 shifta and deband. When used in a PB combo it cancels it out even when someone else uses Twins.

Any fixes or assistance is greatly appreciated!

Your mag's IQ stat is to low, raise to the maximum of 200. Unlike Synchro, IQ won't go down with deaths either so as long as you don't feed it anything that lowers IQ you wont have to worry about it again.

If the mag is level 200 already there is no harm in feeding it any items that raises this stat, BUT I recommend Moon Atomizers as it will they are always in the shop, relatively inexpensive and raise Synchro at the same time which will help with the triggers activation.

It is not a bug.
The Shifta/Deband level provided by your mag when you launch Mylla & Youlla is (IQ/10)+1.
So as Usagi said, just raise your IQ.

2 hours ago, (Jay) said:

When [Twins] used in a PB combo it cancels it out even when someone else uses Twins.

When doing two consecutive and identical photon blasts, only one takes effet.
That is why you always have to either do 4 different photon blasts OR separate two same PB by a different one.
But in the latter case, remember all your team will not necessarily see the same order because you always see other players' actions "late".

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, R-78 said:

... OR separate two same PB by a different one.

But in the latter case, remember all your team will not necessarily see the same order because you always see other players' actions "late".

Tysm for explaining this. Never knew this was possible.

• Like 1

I actually had NO idea that the IQ had an influence on the Twin's boost. Ill be sure to bump that stat up!

The only thing that was confusing me was with the combo, no one had an overlapping pb but if im the one using twins, I can see why it wasnt working seeing my gael giels IQ is 0 LOL

Thanks Usagi and R-78 :D

Safe to say this topic can be closed then, greatly appreciate the assistance!

• Like 1