Photon Drops. - Info

Larva

1. What is a Photon Drop

Photon drop is rare item found both online and offline. It comes in a red box. Photon drops can be stacked up to x99.

2. What do I do with Photon Drops?

Exchange them in online shop quest "Gallon's shop"

3. How do I exchange my Photon Drops?

There is a FOnewm under the hospital of Pioneer 2 who will transport you, if you have photon drop in your inventory.

4. What happens if I offer more than one Photon Drop?

You will be offered a random item for trade for all the photon drops in your inventory. More photon drops in your inventory at a time will make more items available. Some items within the minimum photon drop group appear randomly. If you add 2 or 3 minimal photon drops to the group, you'll increase the chances of the item being available. You get an option of saying yes or no to every item offered.

Adding Elements to S-Rank Weapons.

If you have successfully completed the online East Tower quest, and taken the necessary steps, you will be able to speak to Hopkins. Paganini will now offer to add elements to you S-rank weapons.

Photon Drops Elements

A 50 Jellen, Zalure, Hell, Demon and Arrest

B 40 Beserk, Spirit, King, Chaos and Geist

C 30 Tempest, Blizzard, Burning, HP-Revival and TP-Revival

Adding Percentages % to Weapons

If you have successfully completed the online West Tower quest, and taken the necessary steps, you will be able to speak to Hopkins and add % to your weapons.

Paganini will now offer to add percents to weapons based on photon drops and photon spheres.

* 5% for 20 photon drops.

* 30% for 1 photon sphere.

Certain rules do apply, and they are:

* Cannot add percent to an S-rank weapon.

* Cannot add percent to hit attribute, even if it has minimum 5%.

* Can add percent to the same attribute multiple times.

* Can add percent to any weapon other than S-rank.

* Can add percent to a 0%.

* Can add percent to a total of 100%.

* Can add percents to multiple attributes on the same weapon. .

* You can only have % in three areas. If you do and try to upgrade an area that has 0%, thats why you'll get an error

* When using a photon sphere, you must have exactly 30% available to add it to a weapon. That means if you have more then 70% in one area, you can't use a photon sphere on that area.

Imte Available per photons drop's

1 Phton Drop.

Monomate, Monofluid, Assist Barrier, AddSlot, Recovery Barrier.

16 Photon Drop’s

Monomate, Monofluid, Assist Barrie,r AddSlot, Recovery Barrier, Magic Water, Parasitic Cell Type D, Berril Photon, Nei's Claw (Replica), Yellow Barrier, Blue Barrier, Red Barrier.

45 Photon Drop’s

Monomate, Monofluid, Assist Barrier, AddSlot, Recovery Barrier, Magic Water, Parasitic Cell Type D,Berril Photon, Nei's Claw (Replica), Yellow Barrier, Blue Barrier, Red Barrier, Heart Key, Blue-Black Stone, Photon Booster.

99 Photon Drop’s.

Monomate, Monofluid, Assist Barrier, AddSlot, Recovery Barrier, Magic Water, Parasitic Cell Type D,Berril Photon, Nei's Claw (Replica), Yellow Barrier, Blue Barrier, Red Barrier, Heart Key, Blue-Black Stone, Photon Booster, Photon Sphere.

source pso-world.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...

DUDE! Don't harass Larva on one of his help guides! Thanks for the list Larva. I didnt know if Parasitic Cell D was 16 or 20, now I can go try getting my virus wear xD

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/341-photon-drops-info/#comment-172161

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

any read's on what you get for this as rewards? i dont want to go there with one or 2 and get a monofluid or something lol

For gallon's shop? It's the same as Vanilla.  Plus you don't have to accept anything Pagini offers.

1pd:

1. Monofluid
  2. Monomate
  3. Add Slot
  4. Assist Varrier
  5. Recovery Barrier

20pd:

1. Magic Water
  2. Parasitic Cell Type D
  3. Berill Photon
  4. RED BARRIER
  5. BLUE BARRIER