The Witcher on Netflix

DutchRide

Here is the trailer. What do you guys think? My fiance and I put a couple hundred hours into The Witcher 3 so we will definitely be watching! 

Edited by Dutch Ride
Yay typos!
  • Like 2

Is that a HUmar? I remain unconvinced, however My standards are quite high as I have read most of the source material and played the games a lot. Witcher 2 was my favorite.

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 1

It's probably based on the books tho, so you lot will be very disappointed if it is. I'm not saying that the books are bad, I really like them, but some characters are vastly different from their game counterpart, for better or for worse.

Edited by bobshlibidich

39 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

It's probably based on the books tho, so you lot will be very disappointed if it is. I'm not saying that the books are bad, I really like them, but some characters are vastly different from their game counterpart, for better or for worse.

they already confirmed that it is solely on the books and they specifically emphasized that they won't do the content that was in any of the games

I highly doubt we'll be disappointed. Just because I didn't read the books doesn't mean I won't be able to appreciate. I'm a fan of the series. We love Geralt! And I'm more than happy to see any more of him that I possibly can. Even if it's not 1:1 with the games. If it was then I'd want to watch it less because I already know what's going to happen to everyone. 

Edited by Dutch Ride

Yeah, I'll check it out. Hopefully i'll be done with Jessica Jones and Stranger Things by the time it starts airing.