i need your opinons

Deborah Nicole

On 9/27/2018 at 3:57 PM, Trigunman said:

Actually, I would think that would be for Newegg, not AsRock, they don't dictate the prices or handle warranty/claim exchanges, generally.

That sucks though, find a hellavu deal and then they turn around and won't honor it.

Above all I can't emphasize this enough, you want a system that will last?  Don't skimp on the motherboard, do your homework, research and get the best you can afford.

here's the paperwork for my order

Order Details
Ship To

VA 24251-5623
United States

423-480-
Bill To

VA 24251-5623

Visa:************6879
Order Summary
Order Date: 8/12/2018 at 01:11PM

Order # 425818673
    Invoice # 162409435

Sold and Shipped by FactoryBuy
Product Description     Qty     Price

Shipped from FactoryBuy

Tracking # 1Z765390YW96016277

ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 AM4 AMD Promontory B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 AM4 AMD Promontory B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
Item #: 9SIADZJ7RA1934
    1     $19.07

Square Trade 3 Year Motherboard Protection Plan For Item #: 9SIADZJ7RA1934

1     $6.99
Grand Subtotal    $26.06
Total Tax    $0.00
Total Shipping    $0.00
Grand Total    $26.06

and the tracking

Track Your Order

Delivered on: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:25 PM

Tracking Number:
    1Z765390YW960

Packaging
    In Transit
    Delivered

Left At: Delivered
    Latest Activity: Delivered

Carrier: UPS
    Weight: 2.30 LBS

Location     Date / Time     Activity
GILMER TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:25 PM     Delivered
Longview TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:17 AM     Loaded on Delivery Vehicle
Longview TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:06 AM     Destination Scan
Longview TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:05 AM     UPS will be in your area and will deliver your package a day early.
Longview TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 6:00 AM     Arrival Scan
Ft Worth TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:14 AM     Departure Scan
Ft Worth TX US     Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:16 AM     Arrival Scan
Austin TX US     Tuesday, August 14, 2018 8:39 PM     Departure Scan
Austin TX US     Tuesday, August 14, 2018 6:41 PM     Origin Scan
US     Tuesday, August 14, 2018 9:23 AM     Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Sorta funny that it was "accidently" sent to Gilmer Tx  from Austin Tx

(probably to make it easier to be returned)   ;)

Errr ahh Deborah, hon...  If UPS was shipping it and they sent it to the wrong address, why didn't you contact them about it when it didn't arrive on time or at the first sign it didn't arrive at the proper destination?  Instead of complaining about ASRock or even Newegg for that matter, my humble opinion is to focus on who had it LAST.

Once it's out of Newegg's shipping facility, it's UPS's responsibility to get it to the proper address.  ASRock nor Newegg cannot help you beyond that point aside from warranty claims, the board is long gone out of their inventory and their effective reach....  UNLESS by some act of kindness, the recipient of the board actually decides to return the misplaced item.(highly unlikely I'd think, but eh, not everyone is that privy about building their own computer, much less even know what a motherboard is!)

You just recently bought that board, I'd get UPS on the phone and try to track down that package and see if it has already been returned or start a claim with them for the board.  Do it pronto, if you have any hopes of getting that board or any of your money back!

Edited by Trigunman

UPS is the first people i called and they provided me with the shipping info

then i called Newegg who gave me a copy of the shipping info (which had my correct address) and they contacted the seller to get the mobo  recovered or send a replacement

then i got this.....

Newegg Marketplace Order #425818673 - Item Not Received3
Yahoo/Inbox

Newegg Marketplace Seller - FactoryBuy <S20fb73ec12154b45bb82ff749877be88@marketplace.newegg.com>
To:debbienicole1013@gmail.com - Gmail
Aug 18 at 5:48 PM

Hello Debbie,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, as we had listing pricing error and we are unable to fulfil your hence we have refunded you full money.(this is exactly the spelling and wording used)

Regards
John

BUT...they would gladly ship me another one for the LOW LOW price of $118

AND... apparently i was not the only one who ordered the mobo at that price and had a delivery problem according to the Newegg service rep

BTW Vash Newegg just took the order which was shipped from the seller's warehouse so UPS was not at fault since they shipped it to the address given by the seller

Edited by Deborah Nicole

Well probably you already bought everything you need. But here are my two cents experience.
I think the same as trigunman I prefer to get a good Mobo and a decent CPU. And I been using Asus Motherboards for the past 15 years!.
I have deal with lot of different brands, MSI, ASrock , gygabite, Biostar, evga, Intel.
For some reason all this brands did gave problems at least once during the years. ASrock the one that give me the least, and MSI the must.

For SSD I would prefer a Samsung over the WD. If you could get the Pro that would be ideal but it's expensive.

For power supply EVGA it's fine, but Corsair it's better.

That's it.
Good luck.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 4