Jump to content

B>STUFF DTs


evilfate
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi all maybe looking to get back into ultima

LOOKING FOR

DM/DF

C/battle

100souls n/d

iron faust 

smart link

red ring

wedding dress

Psycho ravens

zalure gun

Heaven striker

s ranks of ?????????

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i forgot some other stuff that you want to sell for DTs let me know. 

It's been awhile.

Edited by evilfate
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, evilfate said:

hi all maybe looking to get back into ultima

LOOKING FOR

DM/DF

C/battle

100souls n/d

iron faust 

smart link

red ring

wedding dress

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i forgot some other stuff that you want to sell for DTs let me know. 

It's been awhile.

I have souls set, faust set, red ring and wedding dress for sale man

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Off topic, but long time no see. Find me in game some time bro.

sounds good homie!

 

7 minutes ago, MrHucast said:

I have souls set, faust set, red ring and wedding dress for sale man

msg me and lets figure out the details. i really dont have anything to offer other than DTs however. nice to see you're still around!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, evilfate said:

sounds good homie!

 

msg me and lets figure out the details. i really dont have anything to offer other than DTs however. nice to see you're still around!

go read pm

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, final pacman said:

hey ya there ole timer I have the smart link and can do a great price on the red ring. send pm if you need one of the two

-

hey pacman turns out i still have a smart link in the bank! and death just sold me RR but thanks man

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...