Problems With The DLL And Norton

Guild Card: N/A
Character: N/A
Date/Time: N/A

Hey, I've seen the topic was touched on in a few other forum posts but nothing really explains it. Sorry if y'all are busy and quite frankly tired of explaining this but I've been trying to get my buddy to come play but Norton keeps changing the DLL file or outright deleting it, We've tried white listing PSOBB and Norton persists on deleting/altering it. If you have any solutions I'd love to hear them.

Kind Regards, ~Eric

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ericbarletta said:

Guild Card: N/A
Character: N/A
Date/Time: N/A

Hey, I've seen the topic was touched on in a few other forum posts but nothing really explains it. Sorry if y'all are busy and quite frankly tired of explaining this but I've been trying to get my buddy to come play but Norton keeps changing the DLL file or outright deleting it, We've tried white listing PSOBB and Norton persists on deleting/altering it. If you have any solutions I'd love to hear them.

Kind Regards, ~Eric

ive had problems like this with AVG also , when i add to exemptions its still doesnt help much, the way i got around it was temp disable anti virus and re download game, the files here are legit so theres not really any problems u would incounter 

57 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

ive had problems like this with AVG also , when i add to exemptions its still doesnt help much, the way i got around it was temp disable anti virus and re download game, the files here are legit so theres not really any problems u would incounter 

We'll try that when he gets on today.

50 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

You have a problem with me?

If you're in the Richmond area of Indianapolis, perhaps :^)

Make sure that windows defender isn't also blocking it.  I had that problem where my primary AV had it white listed, but windows defender didn't and was deleting it.