Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
assface

Lista de canciones del lobby.ogg

Recommended Posts

Buenas noches! ME PREGUNTABA  si alguien tiene un registro de las canciones del lobby que se han puesto desde el inicio del server. Y si era posible q las agreguen al custom de ogg dentro de la carpeta data. Me acuerdo por ejemplo de la de scatman y una de final fantasy saludos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

¿Sería posible agregar la música de lobby original a la lista?

(used google translate, did not want to make new thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

¿Sería posible agregar la música de lobby original a la lista?

(used google translate, did not want to make new thread)

I don't know what you mean by that, the first 15 songs are original, some are repeated because there was no custom song in those "lobby events", but yeah.
I purposely kept those unmodified, and instead added extra songs after that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Es dificil dar una lista de las primeras canciones del lobby que se pusieron en los primeros años de vida del servidor sin embargo con ayuda de users antiguos tal vez alguno se acuerde de un par de rolas que sonaron para ese entonces. Tal vez el @Larva o el @oficina @dessens @jxlioxxx @vrez@Arthas@hollybass@darkmeter@blue @serverus@Biza pudieran colaborar con algo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean the original lobby music, this song:

Maybe I was just too dumb and could not find it, but as the default lobby.ogg is a different song now I was wondering if this one could be added to the list of available songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

I mean the original lobby music, this song:

Maybe I was just too dumb and could not find it, but as the default lobby.ogg is a different song now I was wondering if this one could be added to the list of available songs.

Type /lobbyevent 2 in the lobby

Edited by nnorton44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nnorton44 said:

Type /lobbyevent 2 in the lobby

This triggers the same song as /lobbyevent 0
Yes it plays the lobby.ogg song, but that file was replaced with that japanese anime song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

This triggers the same song as /lobbyevent 0
Yes it plays the lobby.ogg song, but that file was replaced with that japanese anime song.

Yea i see that now, hmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

This triggers the same song as /lobbyevent 0
Yes it plays the lobby.ogg song, but that file was replaced with that japanese anime song.

Isn't lobby.ogg that same song?
At least that's what I have in my game folder and it seems to be the same in the installer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Soly said:

Isn't lobby.ogg that same song?
At least that's what I have in my game folder and it seems to be the same in the installer

Do you mean that your game folder has the lobby.ogg which is the song "Day dawns" which I posted the youtube link to?
Or that the lobby.ogg you have is the Japanese anime song?

In my game (which was installed 2-3 years ago) lobby.ogg is the anime song. When I tried to replace the song with the "Day dawns" song back then, the updater would replace it again with the anime song each time I started the game. I had never tried it since the new launcher was released, so now I replaced it again and now it seems to keep the "Day dawns" song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

Do you mean that your game folder has the lobby.ogg which is the song "Day dawns" which I posted the youtube link to?

Yes this.

2 hours ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

In my game (which was installed 2-3 years ago) lobby.ogg is the anime song. When I tried to replace the song with the "Day dawns" song back then, the updater would replace it again with the anime song each time I started the game. I had never tried it since the new launcher was released, so now I replaced it again and now it seems to keep the "Day dawns" song.

That was the problem then.
Before, many things had to be done as replacement, because most stuff in the game is hardcoded, you probably remember the psobb and psobw (widescreen) executables, same with songs, had to be replaced and since the lobby song is the default one, it would get replaced often but since a while ago that I added a custom song playing stuff, as well as extra "lobby events", there is no need to replace songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sin duda este fue un tema de alrededor del 2010 y estuvo muy sonada chequen, yo justamente estoy buscando la cancion que estuvo antes de esta 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmo ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...