Lamê D'Argent updated info/help

omnipharios

Hi! Seed here!

So... I was reading about unseal and found out I had a Lame D'Argent in inventory.

So... I just need need to know, what is the current way of hitting 10k kill. Been doing kills on solo TTFU, using multiple magic. 

Any other way (without going for third party help)?

Good hunting.

Seed out.

The way of hitting 10k is just killing stuff with it equipped.... no matter where or in which difficulty.
So I'd suggest to pick a quest with many monsters that you can play in normal (if you are just trying to grind the kills).

I suppose there should be some posts about what is the fastest way somewhere but I don't have any at hand.

• Like 1

The fastest way is to play alone in missions in normal mode. TTFU is a good option, but you can choose other missions like Harmony of despair, Path to salvatio, Wrat of forest among many others, you can try the one you want and know them. (there are many quest that are worth knowing on ep1, ep2, ep4) But although missions are easy to play with a FO or other lv 100+ characters, it does not mean that you will end up doing 10,000 kills in 20 minutes.

So yes. You can choose to play with friends in missions with another mode lv (hard.vhard, ultimate) since they can be the ones in charge of eliminating enemies, and you only have to deal with hitting them with your magic before they are eliminated.

Or you can pay someone to do the work. Like me, I charge 9pd for releasing the seal of a LAME.

:onion-head16:  XD

• Like 1

In my opinion Harmony of despair I EP 1 is the best mission to get more deaths, you get more or less 1k deaths there in 20 minutes.

Isso usando um Force pra ser mais rápido e fácil xD

• Like 1

Imo the best way is IDS normal mode, until the room with floating things (where the secret pd box in the ceiling is). You just play a FO or a fleshie ranger or hunter with a mst build and a v801 (I use huney for this, since i don't play FOs at all) and just razonde everything to clear it in one shot. You might need to change to rafoie for the sinows and rafoie/rabarta for baranz. With some practice, and knowing well the spawns, you can do runs of 6:30 minutes to 7 minutes or even less for 400 or 480 kills (can't remember the exact number, but should be around that), which is pretty good and also you get a pd doing that.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1