Info needed.

omnipharios

Yes you must unlock CCA. if you go through the teleport to the left of the door you are given three options, mountain/jungle/sea side. In each level there is a computer that you must press. When you press the computer the corresponding light on the door goes out. All three lights go out and the door unlocks permanently.  If you make a room called CCA UNLOCK people will join and help you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, omnipharios said:

Hi!

Oooooh!!! So that is CCA Unlock rooms! :P

Now I get it!

That means I have to go through all the VR missione? And, if I make it at any level (N/H/VH/U), it will work for all? Or I have to go through it all the levels?

Thanks!!

Its for each difficultys ,so if you unlock on ult it will be open on ult 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, omnipharios said:

Hi!

Thanks! But do I need to do previous quests (VR parte) or can I jump straight at it?

As long as you do the jungle , moutain and seaside, and press the 3 computers, CCA should be perm unlocked for that difficulty, after that u just go in room and the big door should open, dont think any Vr quest is needed 

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Thanks 1

I got help with this, few Days ago. We did just run through the 3 Areas and i activated the Computers. After that, the Door opened and keeps opening as long as i open the Room. If you get help with it, its necessary that you open the Room and only you activate the Computers. The unlocking can just be done for one Player at the same time.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

As long as you do the jungle , moutain and seaside, and press the 3 computers, CCA should be perm unlocked for that difficulty, after that u just go in room and the big door should open, dont think any Vr quest is needed 

Thanks. Will try it later on normal.:)

Is it solo doable in Ultimate?

Just another question off topic

... Where do I find Olga Flow...?

Thanks.

Edited by omnipharios

7 minutes ago, omnipharios said:

Thanks. Will try it later on normal.:)

Is it solo doable in Ultimate?

Just another question off topic

... Where do I find Olga Flow...?

Thanks.

Its possible to solo in ult, prob need some decent gear, should be easy to fill your games on block 1 with CCA games, many others are looking to lvl always 

Bunch of ways to Olga flow,  most common would be VR> Respective tomorrow quest, its pretty much like TTF for ep2. Hiting up the 4 bosses there

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2017 at 6:32 AM, omnipharios said:

Hi!

Seed here!

Iam looking for a long range weapon (mostly for Falz) like a Inferno Bazooka (have one) but better (Ultimate). 

What should I be looking for? Iam a Humar (Viridia Id).

Seed out.

Good hunting.

Charge Raygun is really good (especially if you have twins buffs or better). Humar doesn't have a whole lot of long range options. Asteron Striker and Holy Ray would be options for rifle range, though since holy ray has mst requirement you probably won't be able to use it until high levels with some mind mats (I think 42 mats to use at lvl200 with nothing else increasing mst). You should look into getting an Asteron Striker in this event probably, it's a useful weapon for hunters.