Defeat Challenge Mode! Help!

DON SUAVE

My old FOnewm used to rock a TWIN saber. I need that back in my life. That means challenge mode. Looking for some like minded folks or the powerful and bored to team up with and knock this thing down. Message me here and let's try to set up times, places and faces. I'd love to meet some of you guys and step up my PSO game. I have thrown down the gauntlet Ultima server! Dark Falz said bad things about your mother. Lets give him wut fer.

JesterMag-FORCE

Giga Gal-RANGER

I'm always down to do cmode. As mud said, rangers are generally considered to be pretty bad in cmode. The preference is heavily towards Hunters (hucast, hucaseal, and humar, especially hucast), and Forces (fonewearl, and rare occasions fonewm). The game is very biased against rangers in cmode, starting them at much lower level than the hunters (same level as forces), as well as having very low tier ranger gear drop; you have half as much atp as a hucast as well as weapons only half as strong, so often the best ranger in cmode is a Hucaseal if you manage to find arm units and a good handgun series. That being said, cmode is a lot of fun to do, hit me up when you want to do it.

Thanks guys! Logging in now, Ill look for yas and start a room with the topic name. Yeah, I was planning on running my FO anyway, but that's disappointing to hear about RAs. I'll lean on you guys a bit for advice, been a while. Looking forward to it.

I am a ranger myself, would not mind doing a little c-mode. I might be on this Friday or Saturday, depending on what is going on. Character name is Engel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Fyrewolf5 I'm not sure your toons names, but I'm around quite a bit in the late evenings (eastern US). Hit me up sometime and/or check back here. I would love to set something up with perhaps an eye towards a regular type thang. (It DOES sound fun) I have Saturday off from work, so I would like to try then if you are available. Let me know. And thanks for sharing your knowledge on a couple of topics.

@thriwren Saturday would work out for me as well. Check above in this thread about Rangers in challenge mode, but be it with a Ranger or another toon, lets do try to get together for a crack at it. Challenge Mode seems like it would be VERY fun, but will require sharp teamwork. Encouraged that others have shown interest, post back with toon names and what time Sat you are free.

@Anyone else that stumbled in: Please feel free to speak up and join in. More is better.

14 minutes ago, DON SUAVE said:

@Fyrewolf5 I'm not sure your toons names, but I'm around quite a bit in the late evenings (eastern US). Hit me up sometime and/or check back here. I would love to set something up with perhaps an eye towards a regular type thang. (It DOES sound fun) I have Saturday off from work, so I would like to try then if you are available. Let me know. And thanks for sharing your knowledge on a couple of topics.

@thriwren Saturday would work out for me as well. Check above in this thread about Rangers in challenge mode, but be it with a Ranger or another toon, lets do try to get together for a crack at it. Challenge Mode seems like it would be VERY fun, but will require sharp teamwork. Encouraged that others have shown interest, post back with toon names and what time Sat you are free.

@Anyone else that stumbled in: Please feel free to speak up and join in. More is better.

Most people call me Saith, so if you ask around someone will probably be able to reach me. For this event I've been playing a lot on Guts (humar) and NelZephyr (hucaseal). I'm probably better known on characters like -Saith (fonewearl), Zer0 (racast), Sylphiel (fomarl), -Link- (fonewm), and blue name GM chars BlakiChan, BlkDynamit, and BlakVulcn.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Most people call me Saith, so if you ask around someone will probably be able to reach me. For this event I've been playing a lot on Guts (humar) and NelZephyr (hucaseal). I'm probably better known on characters like -Saith (fonewearl), Zer0 (racast), Sylphiel (fomarl), -Link- (fonewm), and blue name GM chars BlakiChan, BlkDynamit, and BlakVulcn.

Silly question, but why don't you list them in your profile so people can reach you more easily ?

To whom it may concern,

Challenge Mode happy fun time today! Drop a line here, chat with me in-game (JesterMag-Fonewm), or look for the "Defeat CMode" room. I should be around most of the day and free to plan a group. Hope to make some progress today and look forward to seeing both new and familiar faces.

Your friend in Phantasy

-Don