If you could talk to your Characters ...

Mieu

I would ask my RAmar Horizon is why did you take 6-7 years to get to level 200? (True story) I'd ask my character Ryuk if I can borrow his deathnote if it had the same functions on ragol and just rightout the bosses names in the death note :3 I would ask FrOsT how he likes being a tiny newb FOmar:3 and I'd ask if all three would be my body guard on ragol cus I'd die on Ragol._.

ASDFmagic my FOnewearl, I don't think I could ask anything. She would have been driven to madness from living underground in the Ruins devoid of sunlight for 4 months trying to get a spread needle for...

Dios_GX my RAcast: I just wanna know what it feels like to regenerate your health by standing still. To which, I he tells me; "It is like diving into a swimming pool full of kittens." And I would ask, "'Cast, but you are a robot. How do you know what a kitten's fur feels like?" And he would say, "a man can dream..."

Eh, don't really play the other two currently but, I reckon...

Val my HUnewearl would ask why I gave her a delicious chain sawd and never talked to her again. Is it because I found another woman? I can't tell her about my RAmarl, even though we don't have anything between us, she's overly jealous of people she's only considering for relationship material. This is why I don't talk to her very much... especially when she just sits in a dark room revving the Chain Sawd's engine. She says she just likes the pretty lights burning into her retinas but... I think there's something just plain wrong with her. You don't go around stabbing a billion animals and come out of it ok.

GirlLady my RAmarl, I think she would just like to go to a bar and get a few shots. Then go to the shooting range while drunk and fire OFF a few shots. I have this feeling like she would be the type of person who is more accurate when drunk than sober.

Edited by DiosGX
other chars