S> banana canon

pishion

24 minutes ago, Eugene said:

20 dts and a no hit lind final offer

I'm not losing my time with people who only call deals but never do the deal sorry mate... If you really want to do trades with me just change that attitude with me in game/forum.

Have fun

Edit: i dont wanna mess this post... i asked stats of 35 hit swan of eugene and he never replied me, offered twice a iron faust and both times he just left the forum even when i told him i were loging in game, i pm for another item he wanted and like swan he never answered me. I told him to don't make me lose my time and/or costumer and he get mad at me and he told me he wsn't trading me any more... i offered him cent battle and he just insulted me and by a friend i sold him a cent battle... after all im the bad guy here eugene paid dts to heavy nova to buy it as proof you can ask him. Finally he comes here to tell me im a joke and that rude well...

Edited by pishion
avoid double post

Just now, pishion said:

I'm not losing my time with people who only call deals but never do the deal sorry mate... If you really want to do trades with me just change that attitude with me in game/forum.

Have fun

your a joke, and prob the rudest person in the game buddy . im doing just fine with out your bad deals and attitude

hahaha trying to hide some BS edit  hahah, your out of your mind. i was in chat box for 3 days making big offers for cen battle, heavey nova message me and i payed 50 dt+glide, i dont know were anything having to do with you and my trades comes into play?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eugene said:

hahaha trying to hide some BS edit  hahah, your out of your mind. i was in chat box for 3 days making big offers for cen battle, heavey nova message me and i payed 50 dt+glide, i dont know were anything having to do with you and my trades comes into play?

I can confirm that this guy is rude. dw Eugene.

he threw a hissy fit when I didn't wanna sell him a maxed SoV :"L and then posted a status update crying about it.

• Like 4

Just now, MadOrNah said:

I can confirm that this guy is rude. dw Eugene.

he threw a hissy fit when I didn't wanna sell him a maxed SoV :"L and then posted a status update crying about it.

Oh sorry to hear that. I prob was rude to him yesterday also. i was making a trade with Shunthanos when phison entered my trade room and pretty much talked shunt of the deal

• Like 1

ahi tan

After 3 days trying to buy cent batle and i were the only one who sold you cent battle? check the date u send dts to nova and you will see... when i say im not dealing with you UNDERSTAND NO ITS NO and grown up and stop trash talking mate...

Please close this post i remake new one this is weird one...

Oh sorry to hear that. I prob was rude to him yesterday also. i was making a trade with Shunthanos when phison entered my trade room and pretty much talked shunt of the deal

:o your game were called trades and you were ignoring me when i asked you what did you have? nice!! so im the bad maner XDDDDDDD hahahaha did u see @MadOrNah i got the log and i just told a pc cuz a guy asked and also asked "what u got" hahaha :(

Edited by pishion