Obtaining items that are not always available in the shop

TripleR

So I figured I would make a little guide on this mostly because I've come across a lot of people that don't know my trick for getting star atomizers, however there is more to this than just those. Here are a few useful quests that can help you save meseta and stress from the items you need that don't always pop up in the shop. 

Phantasmal world 4 episode 2 normal mode:

This is probably the single most useful quest for getting these items. Aside from having vending machines that always have star atoms, trimates, monomates, and sol atomizers(although at a higher price than normal, but for monomates it's still pretty reasonable) all the episode two mini-bosses drop star atomizers. This is not only usually my one stop shop for filling up on all the things the shop doesn't always have, but also is an easy way to get your mag synchro up as you do the run. Between your inventory, character and common bank you can hold 30 of each of these items, which can get you through when the shops don't have them for you. If you regularly use star atomizers because you are a cast or because you like to keep your mag synchro up this quest will save you a lot of meseta.

Power Plant Plight episode 2 normal mode:

This is by far the best and fastest way to get star atomizers as a group, especially on individual drops you can fill up and entire party of people in the first couple of rooms. It is not available if you are alone(although you can dual log) and you can't pipe out to take them to the bank, if you and some others need to fill up your star atomizers this will get it done for free in just a few easy minutes. I mean this quest is almost entirely episode two minibosses, almost everything here drops star atomizers at a high rate. 

TTF ultima episode 1 normal mode:

This is a really good spot for filling up sol atomizers and trimates. I noticed it from material hunting and have used it since then to quickly fill my banks up for those times when the shop doesn't want to cooperate. In the first room the gigoboomas drop sol atomizers and in the second room the hildebears, there is plenty of each but may still take a couple runs to fill up completely. This one isn't exactly the greatest but I will still use it if all I need is sol atomizers, it is free afterall. 

Sorry in advance that I don't know a really good way to get free trifluids however if someone out there has a way I am sure many of the people on this server that play force will thank you for it, just being a cast all the time it's never something I've paid much attention to. Hope this can help some people out :)

• Like 6

Just now, David S. Wilson said:

all u have to do is make a pipe and go back and fourth into the shop <.<

Which is annoying and unreliable, and also, most of these methods can get it for you for free