Meow~

Laura

First of all, I'll get this out of the way: Lee, you break this introduction, I'll break your reproductive organs in the least painless way possible.

Okay, some of you may know me from Eden and I know some of you have known me from when I played on SCHT all those years ago.

For those that don't know me, here's a nice long list to tell you plenty of good and bad things. XD

1. My name is Laura.

2. I am currently 22 years old.

3. If you've not figured it out yet, I am a female who uses the internet (dun dun dun)

4. I like the colours: Red, pink, white, black, purple and blue.

5. I detest spiders as a result of my arachnaphobia.

6. I'm also frightened to death by heights.

7. I love raspberries and raspberry flavoured foods.

8. I love hentai.

9. I am 5' 9" tall without high heels.

10. I used to smoke.

11. Elaborating on #8, I am a huge pervert, no joke.

12. I am single, and as it stands right now, I'll remain that way if I can help it.

13. I hate stupid people.

14. I'm difficult to understand.

15. At the time of this post, I am unemployed and have been freeloading and living off my savings from my last job for 7 months.

16. I hold two level 3 National Diplomas: One in hairdressing, one in computing.

17. I am blonde.

18. I change my hair colour about 3 times a year.

19. I'm Blunt.

20. I'm shy but try not to show it.

21. If I don't like you, there are no misunderstandings, you will know.

22. ^ That doesn't mean I wont speak to you.

23. I'm extremely lazy, and I have no set sleeping pattern at all.

24. My metabolism does not allow me to get fat.

25. I have a black cat.

26. I hate religion.

28. Contrary to being lazy, I was a straight A student in school.

29. You can't win an argument against me. Nobody has succeeded thus far in proving me wrong.

30. I'm as stubborn as they come.

31. I keep grudges.

32. I'm pro-apocalypse.

33. I can be nice and fluffy and friendly, I can also be a cold, harsh bitch, like most people - only worse.

34. There was no #27.

35. I can play the piano.

36. I can count my friends on two hands.

37. I don't have a Facebook account, and I never will have.

38. I used to have one, for approximately two days.

39. Catch me at the wrong time of the month and you will probably not live to tell the tale.

40. I have a silk bed sheet fetish.

41. I'm easily bribed; Hentai or cute things are most effective.

42. Hit on me and die.

43. ????

44. I am addicted to tea.

45. I also like coffee.

46. I impulsively buy lingerie when I go shopping.

47. I'm daddy's little princess.

48. I can't play poker - I found this out in the most embarrassing way possible.

49. I get drunk after one or two bottles of cider.

50. #49 happens regularly.

51. My nicknames are: Lau, Laulau, Lau(repeat laulaulaulau as many times as desired), Rin, Milkshake.

52. I am hard work <- Lee's contribution, I don't know if that's to be taken offensively or not >.>

53. As you already probably guessed, I'm a big fan of typing correctly.

54. Reading bad typing makes me cringe.

55. I'm both a dumb blonde, and an intelligent one. (Inb4 paradox)

56. I only first played PSO 7-8 years ago on GC. (I never played it on DC).

57. I often fall asleep mid MSN conversation.

58. I often pull allnighters with no decent justification of denying myself a good nights sleep.

59. When I'm not pulling allnighters, it's not rare for me to sleep for over 14 hours.

60. My bedroom is clean, but at the same time a complete mess due to impulse buying. [see #46]

61. If you say something I can legitimately be mad about, I will pretend to be mad in order to get pleasure from your groveling.

62. S&M = <3

63. Dr Pepper is a sexy refreshment.

64. Photoshop is my forte.. Along with MS EX 4, and PSP 9.

65. I draw ecchi.

66. I have been playing computer games since I was 2 years old.

67. I am so ugly, I dare not look in a mirror.

68. I hate society.

69. Sexy number <3

70. <- I doubt I will live to be this many years old.

71. I cannot wear jeans without going insane.

72. There are currently 12 bottles of expensive perfumes atop my underwear drawers - I have OCD about the order they are in. I am that sad.

73. I will spite myself to get back at you, even if damage done to me is tenfold.

74. I love water.

75. I'm pro at DDR.

76. I can't slow dance. Because of this I am terrified of getting married.

77. I shit myself 9 out of 10 mornings my mother enters my bedroom to throw clean clothes on my desk. This is because I know (Subconsciously, half asleep) I am laying in an embarrassing position, cuddling my rolled up covers for example. As a result, I should have had heart attack died by now, and also, I cannot see how it is physically possible to 100% know your surroundings and position, and move to a non embarrassing position in the timeframe between someone making contact with the other side of a door and opening it. But apparently I, and others do.

78. Apparently, I am crazy.

79. #77 was a long point - I get blabbering quite easily, in the event I do, you may tell me to shut up for the affore mentioned reason. I will understand.

80. I own a cat ear hairband.

81. ...post to be continued, again.

All that aside... Nice to meet you, the pleasure is all yours.

I jest, of course, and hope to see you all around soon.

~Lau

Edited by Laura
  • Like 6

Well first I already know you but welcome to Ultima.

Second, LOL at the comment to Lee.

Third, 6, 7, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 26, 30, 31, 32, 33, 37, 44, 45, 46 LOL, 48, 49, 50 apply to me also. xD

Fourth, I hope you enjoy it here.

flag1.gif

LOL ( I'll break your reproductive organs in the least painless way possible.)because with my 2 treasures :onion-head86: nooooooooooooooooooo hahahahahahaha :onion-head57:

:onion-cny1::onion-cny2::onion-cny3::onion-cny4:

Edited by Auron
  • Like 2

I would use quotes to point out all the ones I liked, but that would take too long.

Though by glancing at the points, you're most definitely the same Laulaulaulaulaulau from Eden. lol

Joy and elation, I am no more, the only one on the internet who believes in typing grammatically correct.

Also, don't worry about me hitting on you either. Frankly, I'm pretty sure the flirting skills i possess, are only rivaled by that of a car full of dead squirrels.

Also also: Bonus points if you have the imagination to actually mentally envision a car full of dead squirrels hitting on a woman.

ceilingpedobearplz.png