hello and long time i have been away awhile with life burdens 

i would like to attempt to help solve and ask if anyone knows about this issue. i have entirely fresh dell laptop. just wiped the drives and redownloaded the software and thedrivers. i am using a wifi connection. my files have been re downloaded recently. i believe on the driver in the for front C/ i believe. 

the launcher works but no response after clicking starting game

please message with me in regards to resolving this issue. ill be out of pocket for a bit. its seems that everything is downloaded correctly and there are no antivirus or programs blocking the launcher, i dont get any error either, the windo just wont come to the for front thats all

The launcher has nothing to do with the game not showing up.
If anything, my launcher would actually help you to make it work (since it creates missing registry entries the game uses).

The launcher doesn't need to be in DEP, only psobb.exe.
What installer version did you use to install the game?

Edited by Soly

I don't know how to help you.
If there really is no antivirus or firewall messing with the game and you used the latest installer and you run the game as admin.
There must be something in your PC that doesn't let the game start..

I usually never suggest such a thing unless the computer is completely broken....

I guess you could try to update the display drivers before attempting a full OS reinstall (if you are considering it).

• Like 1

I'll sigues the same as soly, first try to update the video drivers.

Then try also to run the game as admin. This blink issue is alwsys related to the resolution selected to play the game.