A>Noob hp set

Moiy Sanchez

hoi, now i wil AucTioN my noobhp set :D

this auction ends in 2 days

i have the right to close this if the offerts are too lows  or disgust me

now  Batle :D

Edited by Moiy Sanchez

Erm wasn't Sabrina's auction closed because of conditions of sale , this seems the same to me?how come a GM comments in that thread but not this one?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, solo guy said:

Erm wasn't Sabrina's auction closed because of conditions of sale , this seems the same to me?how come a GM comments in that thread but not this one?

Asking the real questions

• Like 4

7 hours ago, solo guy said:

Erm wasn't Sabrina's auction closed because of conditions of sale

Sabrina asked a GM to close her topic :7 And yes this auction isnt better than sabrinas 

Edited by Howitzer

2 hours ago, cyane said:

think the auctions are too high already D: how come he will be disgusted by the offers? 

Lol so you comment in one persons auction thread implying they are wasting people's time and making them feel bad because it gets a lot of up votes but here and others it's fine because he used different wording ? I'm pretty sure if these items didn't get near the value mine went for moiy wouldn't have sold therefore wasting people's time like you put in Sabrina's thread. In my next auction I shall write"hi all itemX for trade I want crazy/ridiculous offer , I have right to not sell when ever I want, starting bid is fake I want 10 times that figure so get fighting bout it now and in 3 days if it's not right I will extend and when you think you've won I will just say nah I'm keeping Ty and happy bidding : )"

• Like 2