Lost Son Hopkins

I have not been able to finish this quest and I keep trying to do it again wondering why I didn't.

It seems that the teleported to sub-desert 3 is not working, as in the past two games all four party members have crashed while taking it. Anyone else having this issue? I really want to finish the quest

• Like 1

Well actually me and a friend were running through this quest v hard before checking for issues and never found any, but last two times in ultimate games entire party crashed at warp. it is odd

• Like 1

I can't really record anything, is there information I could tell you that might be useful to figuring this out? I can tell you, we were a hucassy, two racassy and foney as a party, and ALL dc'd after taking warp, but  before getting to see the next stage.

• Like 1

i would do the quest with u and record everything if u want

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Just an update on this, although I have finished entire quest several times. This problem is still here, entire party crash at warp for sub desert 3. Not sure what is going on here.