Syd´s Recruitment Agency

dessens

This is the first time I ever made an explusion in my team, he was a good member but now he is gone, sadly.

But now there is vacancy, so if you are interested in becoming part of Patriots just let me know and you will become part of our team as a subleader, not as an ordinary member since the old member was a subleader.

Esta es la primera vez que expulso a alguien de mi team, era un buen miembro pero ya no esta, lamentablemente.

Pero ahora hay vacante,asi que si estas interesado en formar parte de Patriots hazmelo saber y seras parte del team como sublider, no como un miembro mas ya que el otro miembro solia ser sublider.

Any doubts send me a pm.

Cualquier duda mandame un pm.

Edited by dessens

Hey I'll join!

...Wait.

Oh yeah, nevermind. I guess I do have a team to take care of. HERP DERP.

Edited by Vypor

Hey I'll join!

...Wait.

Oh yeah, nevermind. I guess I do have a team to take care of. HERP DERP.

Are you sure you remember your team? xD

Of course I remember! D:<

How dare you doubt me.

And true that Syd. I'll see if I can catch you online here soon.

syd you are a noob. nobody wants to join ur crappy team! xD :onion-head53:

Noobish, you are the one who is always complaining about the drops, and you call yourself ´´pro´´? HA dont make me laugh.

Edited by djij2010

The truth is the only noob here is you, always complaining about the drops and you call yourself pro?

The only pros here are the ones who just play and get everything they want without complaining.

I'll not have you causing unneeded drama on this topic simply because you don't like Syd.

I've played with Syd a good deal, and the only impression I've gained of him over my time here, is that of a trustworthy player, who does his best to help those who need it.

If you do not like him, you are free to hold that opinion.

HOWEVER.

Voicing it, and keeping it to yourself are two completely different subjects.

I suggest you keep a tab on your vocal opinion around here.

Remember, respect is a two way street.

• Like 3

wow i was just joking around. i have nothing against syd. syd is cool he helped me out. lighten up guys take a joke :onion-head53: , and ill take out anybody 1 on 1 so therefore i am a p. star pro xD

• Like 1