Ultima Client Download

Larva

Hi guys. Trying to run this on my new computer, and the game never loads after the initial patch is updated. I've tried reinstalling (both from the main site and the mega link above), disabling my firewall, running each piece automatically as administrator, running on the smallest resolution setting, windowed mode, fullscreen mode, changing the installation folder, and still can't even see the title screen.

I'm running on Windows 8.1, let me know if there's any other information you would need.

Does it keep patching forever? If so go to your PSOBB installation folder and look for a file that ends with the .pat extension. Rename your old PsoBB.exe to PsoBB_old.exe and then the PsoBB.pat to PsoBB.exe. After online.exe should work.

No, what happens is that when I run online.exe it takes me to the menu with the options and server info. After I click 'start game', nothing happens (the actual game never loads). The current resoluion I'm using does seem to be supported by my machine as well.

Did your antivirus by any chance quarantine or delete psobb.exe or psobw.exe or well.. any of those?

Online.exe doesn't give any warning when it didn't start the game and just closes as if it did. My launcher would tell you why it wasn't able to start the game.

All of the files you mentioned are still in the folder. I have also tried changing the names and instead using the .pat version. To still no avail. I haven't gotten any warnings or notices from the launcher, except for the first time it tried loading (but that was a non-legible error message).