Ultima Client Download

Larva

Be sure to have all the executables in the same folder

Online.exe and PsOBB.exe - PsOBw.exe

If you want, you can make a shortcut to the desktop or something for either Online.exe or the other executables but the actual files must be in the same place. (with all the other stuff)

Also be sure to run the Launcher (Online.exe) as admin... keep in mind if the antivirus was giving false positives, might have moved the PsOBB.exe to the vault.

Edited by Soly

Be sure to have all the executables in the same folder

Online.exe and PsOBB.exe - PsOBw.exe

If you want, you can make a shortcut to the desktop or something for either Online.exe or the other executables but the actual files must be in the same place. (with all the other stuff)

Also be sure to run the Launcher (Online.exe) as admin... keep in mind if the antivirus was giving false positives, might have moved the PsOBB.exe to the vault.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Run online.exe in administrator mode, make sure your antivirus isn't blocking the update. If that didn't help, go to your PSOBB installation folder and look for a file that ends with the .pat extension. Rename your old PsoBB.exe to PsoBB_old.exe and then the PsoBB.pat to PsoBB.exe.

I've downloaded this a few times now throughout the year, hoping something would fix itself, but every time I click to 'start the game' nothing ever happens. It just goes away... I downloaded the new launcher as well but it only does the same thing. If anyone could help, I would love to join the PSO fun online.

I've downloaded this a few times now throughout the year, hoping something would fix itself, but every time I click to 'start the game' nothing ever happens. It just goes away... I downloaded the new launcher as well but it only does the same thing. If anyone could help, I would love to join the PSO fun online.

Change the resolution on options :3

And make your own topic if it doesn't work sir