you get 1 million $ but

Dashie IOW

this topic i think is just a bit of fun :3 post your ideas or reply to the ones u like :3

i am sure people have heard this one from rooster teeth but i just wanted to hear other people and what they think about it and stuff just for a little fun :3 but this one if you have not heard but you get 1 million or whatever and you cant die BUT there is a snail that also cant die but if it touches you its game over :onion-head86: your dead x3 no matter where you are this snail will keep chasing you but it moves at the speed of a snail...what would you do it? where would you go? what would u do with your money? X3

Edited by Dashie IOW
  • Like 1

Only 1 Million? TBH that won't go far as an immortal lol I guess I'd buy a nice house in a temperate peaceful country (gonna live forever, don't wanna be in a war zone one day).

Am I able to pay someone to catch that snail, freeze him, and lock him in a box I can store in a vault?

Does the snail stop if it kills someone else?

no the snail cant die x3

Only 1 Million? TBH that won't go far as an immortal lol I guess I'd buy a nice house in a temperate peaceful country (gonna live forever, don't wanna be in a war zone one day).

Am I able to pay someone to catch that snail, freeze him, and lock him in a box I can store in a vault?

well its just a random number but we could do it for more or whatever :3 but remember this snail is always coming x3 so even if u go to space this snail will be getting chasing you at all times :3 getting closer and closer :3

It doesn't if you don't invest/spend it right.

no the snail cant die x3

well its just a random number but we could do it for more or whatever :3 but remember this snail is always coming x3 so even if u go to space this snail will be getting chasing you at all times :3 getting closer and closer :3

I didnt say the snail has to die. Just has to stop if it kills someone else xD

i would get a jar with holes in it so i can watch that damn snail and make sure it doesnt come anywhere near me. then i would buy 25 pounds of weed, 80 boxes of RAW papers, 20 bottles of bombay sapphire, and a new house & car. then id spend the rest on a trip for me and my homies. all while bringing the snail in a jar with me so that little bastard doesnt sneak up on me. yeah xD id be living it up

I didnt say the snail has to die. Just has to stop if it kills someone else xD

no it can only kill you thats it this snail is coming for you 24/7 no matter where you are the snail is coming it cant be killed and it cant be locked up or anything it only stops once it has touch you and killed you with its touch x3

i would get a jar with holes in it so i can watch that damn snail and make sure it doesnt come anywhere near me. then i would buy 25 pounds of weed, 80 boxes of RAW papers, 20 bottles of bombay sapphire, and a new house & car. then id spend the rest on a trip for me and my homies. all while bringing the snail in a jar with me so that little bastard doesnt sneak up on me. yeah xD id be living it up

but what this snail is like a weeping angel if you try and trap it? it breaks out of whatever you try and trap it in if anyone takes there eyes off it for a sec x3

So if I get on an air plane will it still be in the US?

yeah if your in the air this snail will somehow someway get closer at his speed he will keep trying to close the gap even if your in the air x3 i mean u can fly around the other side of the world and then one day your on the beach this snail just comes out of the sea in front of you x3

but what this snail is like a weeping angel if you try and trap it? it breaks out of whatever you try and trap it in if anyone takes there eyes off it for a sec x3

yeah if your in the air this snail will somehow someway get closer at his speed he will keep trying to close the gap even if your in the air x3 i mean u can fly around the other side of the world and then one day your on the beach this snail just comes out of the sea in front of you x3

the jar will be made out of bullet proof glass ofc lol and can only be opened with a key that only i know the location of.

Ohhhh okay weeping angel snail idk would prob hire someone to move me while sleeping and keep remaining money invested

sort of its more a case of if you try and trap it :3 then it turns in to a weeping angel it will break out and then carry on moving if its just out free and roaming it will just be trying to close in closer to you moving at the speed of a snail :3 no matter if your looking at it or not :3

I'd fly to Europe to live with my sister, not worry about it and die 10 years later.

Edit: Should say Prague to be more specific and not sound like one of those jackasses who thinks Europe is a country :v

Edited by McLaughlin86

This is easy, just put a tracking chip on Mr. Snail. And keep tabs on it. When it gets within a few hundred miles of you, just move to the other side of the world.

(And if tracking chip is not allowed...) Just hire a small team of professional snail trackers (haha!) to track Mr. Snail's progress 24/7 and keep you updated of its whereabouts in monthly reports.

Problem solved! Enjoy Longevity. <3

Edited by Tera

What the hell is a weeping angel O.o!?!??

This is so easy. I love it. I would put rubber gloves on, take the snail and put it on a specialized treadmill. This treadmill will have sensors that detect when the snail is almost out of the treadmill, and automatically activates, bringing the snail back to the beginning again. It will work in any direction the snail moves since its a specialized machine. I am not trapping the snail in any way, hence the snail does not have to get out of any where, because the snail's movement is not being impeded. It will just keep walking and walking forever towards my location, while the ground under it is being drawn back. He will be walking forever without making any progress. And of course it will be functioning 24/7, with a team of humans also observing the snail and experimenting on it to also try and discover the secret to immortality :)

What do I do with my money? Invest, invest, invest until I become a billionaire.

What do I do with immortality? Enjoy life to the fullest and help others.

I. win. :P