We Made 200 Souls! new weapon? ;3

Honesly, i dont like how glide looks and its name has no sense too, since is not a support weapon anymore, i would like a model like this with a cool skin and photon color modding. and for the record, p bridge its 85% and this one i believe is 100% so if you guys make a new GI-boost weapon it shouldn't be 90-95% boost, originally simple techs has more atp than hard techs.

BB-BATTLE_VERGE-ACTION-1.jpg

As for me, I would love to see my favorite weapon:

Artic Needle:

571049pso1358566443.jpg

255214pso1358566526.jpg

957560pso1358566539.jpg

118764pso1358566570.jpg

ANR-X

Type: Rifle

Special: Blizzard

HP: 0

TP: 0

ATP: -20/80

DFP: 0/10

MST: 0

ATA: -20/20

EVP: -50/0

LCK: 0

Max Grind: 90

Max Targets: 6

Max Distance (H/V): 120/30

Max Angle (H/V): 60Ā°/30Ā°

Requirement: ATA: 120

RAmar

RAmarl

RAcast

RAcaseal

The Special :

"Blizzard" have a 50% of chance to freeze enemies. Equipped with a v50x unit, the chance to freeze up to 75%.

ANR-X and Photon Booster can be combined to create ANR-X20. (no combo, piercing attack, 50% blizzard)

this is a weapon that will make teamwork really interesting :P

Wow that is fucking cool

I vote on master raven getting combo unlocked too. And also another weapon that I would probably like to see is an upgrade to the flowens 3084 one. Make it optimal for hunewears and humars. Or give it a cool special. Can't have the mighty heroes weapon go out like a load of trash. Or a better combo for elyson or whatever that force blade is called. Give it some sort of stronger fire explosion or some wave attack like tjs

I mean I tested it out with what I asked for as blizzard perhaps the GM did the FS blizzard idk lol

I just want to freeze things with my HUcast

Yeah i have tried high hit blizzard rayguns before. unfortunately they are totally useless >.<