35 members have voted

1. 1. Whish one is better for Forum.

• Current Logo
    • Logo #2
    • Logo #3
    • Logo #4
    • Logo #5

Ok djij2010 , has been working in some logos for forum

this time i will let user vote for their favorite. we accept suggestions.

current Logo:

1_ultimalogo2.png

Logo #2

2wr0lco.jpg

Logo #3

34g0mzr.jpg

Logo #4

jfdnag.jpg

Logo #5

15fhi5v.jpg

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

In my opinin, Logo 4 is the best. As it includes all the characters, but the different spacings help give it a bit more 'designer' look. More official.

Wooooooooo logo 3 =D

The font is pso's native font, I tried to keep it game related.

Also the colours can easly be changed but you have to remember all these images are transprent so the background will be the fourm background, so if they are changed the colours need to be chosen carefully so they dont clash.

But its isnt the colour of the font im worried about its the pioneer symbol hopefully the blue's are different enough.

Can someone translate this please?

Edited by djij2010

Logo 4 es el mas adecuado ya q muestra a la mayoria de los pjs,aunq es verdad q es necesario cambiar la letra o el color en ultima,debido a q no se entiende jeje!! xD

Bueno aun asi estan re buenos los logos.

Salu2

Wooooooooo logo 3 =D

The font is pso's native font, I tried to keep it game related.

Also the colours can easly be changed but you have to remember all these images are transprent so the background will be the fourm background, so if they are changed the colours need to be chosen carefully so they dont clash.

But its isnt the colour of the font im worried about its the pioneer symbol hopefully the blue's are different enough.

Can someone translate this please?

Np my friend:

El tipo de letra es el tipo de letra que comunmente se usa en PSO,algo asi como su escritura nativa,el solo trataba de mantener el logo lo mas relacionado al juego posible.

Tambien los colores pueden ser facilmente cambiados,pero recuerden que todos los logos tienen el fondo transparente ya que el fondo original sera el que se usa en el foro asi que el color debe ser decidido con cuidado para que no se confunda con el fondo.

Pero eso no es lo que le preocupa,lo que le preocupa es simbolo del pioneer que espera que su azul sea lo suficientemente diferente como para diferenciarse.

There it is my friend,also i agree with DJIJ #3 is the best,because there is a hucast lol

• Like 1