Black Paper's Deal Orders

mayn102

Hi,

I'm taking orders for my shop that specializes in Black Paper's Deal items. If there's an item you want let me know. I'll try to get it for you as soon as possible. My prices are cheap and most items range from 1-2 pd. Some items range from 3-4 pd. No need to supply Photon Crystals and there is no hunting charge. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll hunt it for you.

Thanks, Mayn.

EDIT: Services are temporarily closed. Orders will continue when rare monsters are turned back on.

Edited by mayn102
  • Like 1

This is awesome Mayn. Even if people doesnt say directly, Last swan, master raven, centurion/ability, gratia (this one is hard to get, 1-2 pds is too low, i think 15 is ok) are the most wanted from bpd2. About bpd (1) not sure, maybe spread needle, but is blank, probably only a few of people would want that. Again, this is a great idea n.n, If you happen to find some c/ability, i would happily buy from you.

May.

I have a cent/ability for 3 pd if you're interested. Most of my items are 1-2 pd, some are 3-4 pd. Nothing is above 4 pd, Last Swan and Master Raven are worth 2 pd each. Gratia gets a 4 pd price tag. I'll make a room named May in a minute and sell it to you if you want.

Ok.

1 X Gratia for Colorado Wilson=4 PD Status: Currently Hunting

1 X Shouren for Zenborn=2 PD Status: Currently Hunting

2X Twin Blaze/ 2X Kasami Bracers for Starlord=6 PD Status: Currently Hunting

2 X Divine Protection for Midori=2 PD Status: Ready to be picked up

I'll PM everybody when their order is ready.

Edited by mayn102

I'll trade you 3 for a cent/ability. I could also trade you other BPD2 items if you need any. I know I have 2x liberta kits, 2x divine protections, a phoenix claw, a snake spire, and a decalog.