So I am pretty sure I got robbed.

To start off, I am new to the server, it seemed small compared to the server I was on "SCHTHACK" . And with small servers or communities you would think everyone would know eachother and be a bit trustworthy. As well as new to the server, I am new to mag feeding, I used to easily get drops and sell them to get PDs for a mag, every 3 rooms as a buying or selling room. Anyways, so I have been struggling for days to get this mag done so I can use some of the gear that had been handed down to me by a few kind players. I had made it to 145 before I finally got too bored with it. The entire time I had been feeding it I had been hanging around a rather known mag feeder. "Dart". So it goes without saying I asked them to finish it off for me so I could finally take a break from it. They seemed very accepting, I even offered to pay them. So I gave them the mag to feed and well left them alone to do it. From what they told me, 70 levels would only take 5 hours or so, so 50 shouldn't be that long especially when it levels up every 3 feedings. That was yesterday, hear it is now evening the next day, and the guy is avoiding me. He actually came on, started a " S>Mags" room, then the moment I joined logged out. He had only been on for 3 minutes. I know it may have been me stalking but, when the only thing allowing you to actually continue forward in Hard mode is your mag, you have nothing else to do..

So I am just posting this here, hoping that maybe someone can talk to him about giving me my baby back, or something I don't know.

Oh and no, I don't have screen shots, I was a bit too trusting.

TDLR; Newb gets mag stolen, comes on forums to cry about it.

Edited by Brit-Brat

You do know I log off to take a break if you want your mag back then join my room now.

I don't do this type of stuff I'm busy in life.

• Like 4

It's done soly. Very dissapointed.

I'm not that type of person who do that.

I log off and went to eat and I see this happen lol.

Oh we'll you can close this he got his mag back.

Edited by killroy909
  • Like 2

Yea for real lol. I don't do that at all lol it just so wrong and were not that. We are good community but their is some drama but it bound to happen.

Well... people do get punished Saith, hence they actually do it lol...

It happens, and I understand it.

Might have been just bad timing, but for example as he said, gets into the room and the other person logs off without saying anything I would start to think the same tbh.

Either way hope there are no hard feelings between you both.