Leveling in Ultimate

How do you guys/gals level up in Ultimate mode?

I have a 84 FOnewm and just want to know what would be the quests/episodes to level in from 90-200, solo and in team.

Edited by Leon Brown

Well if you're doing solo I guess you can fight the Dragon in Episode 1 Ultimate TTF if you're a low level of course. In my opinion the easiest way to leveling up it to do Episode 2 RT, or do CCA, and then RT so you don't have to constantly back out. Most people prefer to only do CCA but I hate backing in and out so fast. I definitely prefer with a team especially if you are a low level and don't have op weapons lol.

If you are able to nuke 'em good you could try forest offensive or warth of forest for some quick levels(solo), of course the process becomes slower as you level, the quickest way to level would be to do TTF until lv 100 and then move to Central control area or Respective Tomorrow and do them a lot, centrol control area seems to be the quickest way specially with xp boost event on. I'm sure you could do a lv 200 in less than 24 if you just spammed it during event.

Edited by cyane

Heyo!
When I was doing the biggest bits of my leveling, TTF quit proving as valuable as PTS. I think I started doing just PTS to level my own character after around level 40 or 50...
When playing with my good buddy MayT3, we always stopped after we cleared the room just after you slip around the laser gates with the Megid traps. Let me know how it goes!

• Like 1

i just run what ever with people in ultimate mode for leveling as long as they are okay with me joining the party otherwise when i hunt specific items but the quests wrath of forest, path to salvation, twords the future (all ep 1), respective tomorrow and cca(ep 2)are what typically give alot of xp

You level up in Ultimate by killing monsters in Ultimate. :P

But seriously, name an unlocked room TTF or RT or PTS or CCA or whatever, and let the players who also need exp flood in. Monsters on Ultimate are buffed here, so you'd really want some buddies to tag along with you, especially as a Force. Everyone loves Forces, but as a FOnewm in a group, your party might not appreciate the constant nuking -- damage canceling, mostly, but most players assume Forces are nothing but heal/buff/debuff slaves... which honestly isn't far from the truth in practice. But if you feel like soloing to get some early levels, you could just switch to one-person mode.