Best mission to hunt mats as Greenill/and all other mats! lol

jonesy88

So I have a question. I need to hunt a ton of pow mats and mind mats, I do WoF(Wrath of Forest) but I'm hoping theres an easier optoin. Don't want to keep restarting TTF for the chances of getting getting lucky and get maybe 4 mats lol, but it goes fast. Am I missing a mission I should be doing? I remember someone saying they got like 300 pow mats in 1 day and I need about that amount. Hope to hear something. all help is much appreciated peeps.

Good Hunting mates

Jones

• Like 1

I do believe luck mats drop from the purple dimenians on ep2 temple on normal. I forget which mission is best for them though; this is best done during HH since luck mats are a rare item

Best mission is in retrieval>Lost SHOCK GUNGNIR, kill the dimenians in the first 2 rooms and repeat

It's a boring process and you might think the drop is broken, it's not xD it just sucks!

• Like 1

They also drop from barbarous wolf it says on the drop charts. What would be the best mission to hunt if I went that route?

All of you rock btw

Also. What ID has the best drop rate for psycho wand? I thought there was an ID that it dropped from nar lilys and the drop rate was much lower than the others

Edited by jonesy88

As other suggested, FO is good for power, although in WOF if you go all the way to F2, there are a lot of (Giant) Monkeys there.

Luck mats, "La Dimenian" has the better (real) rate, 1/119, although the wolfs aren't far with 1/123

Edit: I lied, seems that Sinow Zele has 1/105 ... but gl finding them xD

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Psycho wand on Whitill. Can hunt electro frames and psycho wand after some mats hunting

thanks for help pees.

jonesy

Edited by jonesy88

If there's a better way to do it than WoF, I'd love to hear it. I was up late last night just farming mats. >.> But WoF did get me a great haul. Forest Offensive is a little faster if you just want power mats, but I do WoF to collect mind mats at the same time, killing two birds with one stone. When rare monsters are turned on, a single WoF can net me 5-10 power mats and a handful of mind mats. Plus, and this is just personal taste, I think WoF is less tedious in general.

Phantasmal world 4 i think D;

yup. what enemy count thread says.