Dark Flow Giveaway!

OBLIVION

Main IGN: Blackwell

Level: 200

Class: HuCast

Well i used to play in the old days of the dreamcast , both versions , then played on GC and XBOX always looking for some epic weapons , now heres the chance for me to wield not only the strongest weapon for a hunter but also a weapon with history , real history , it would be great and an honor to wield it and in case i leave the server in a few years maybe, i would do the give away too and preserving the story of the weapon , man that weapon has slayed thousands and thousands of monsters and also comes from a good time hunter, in short , it would be mi first dark weapon in case i happen to be the chosen one , so , thanks and good luck to all :).

thanks for reading :)

Main IGN (In-game Name): VECTOR
Level:

Character Class: HUcast

Back Story: I've played this game back then since the Dreamcast era,the first version of the game,years after i remembered the game again and doing a google research i found this server. I'm fairly new here on Ultima (less than a year playing) so i'm still improving my chars,this giveaway is an opportunity to get the awesome DF! :)

The first time i played the game here on Ultima it was like OMG! NOSTALGIA ATTACK! It's the game of my childhood again with better graphics and new quests,i couldn't belive it! haha

Thanks for the giveaway!

Edited by Vector
  • Like 1

Main in game :sho

level:137 give or take

Charter class:humar

About me: names khi been around ultima since the beginning. I lost 75% of my gear because of armandos shinanagans and they won't unban my other accs. But instead of quitting ill just hunt it all over again the stats on this df would complement my humar setup extremely well and I would never sell it or trade it

Edited by foresight
  • Like 4

Oblivion remove my name from the list. I have a dark meteor and while my hunter's weapons are jack someone else who doesn't have any dark weapons deserves it much more than I do. Apologies.

jonesy

• Like 2

Oblivion remove my name from the list. I have a dark meteor and while my hunter's weapons are jack someone else who doesn't have any dark weapons deserves it much more than I do. Apologies.

jonesy

Wow that's very honest of you.

Wow that's very honest of you.

hey man. I've been around for a good bit, on and off. I am going to try and purchase one and go that route ^^.

I hope the are 30 participants tho!!

• Like 1

---ENTRIES BELOW ARE VOID---

Total Entry Count = 20

Sadly the goal of 30 entries has not been met, but that doesn't mean you can't win it! I will be doing another giveaway very soon that will have no minimum entry requirement with much much more loot for everyone!

Thank you to the people who entered and I loved reading all the very well done back stories. Stay tuned for a new giveaway soon, over 2000 PDs worth!

I'm also sad to report the amount of rule breakers we had and people that retraced their entries. I won't call out these people by name but you know who you are. Even though people did retract their entries they did it in a honest and great way.

- OBLIVION

Edited by OBLIVION
  • Like 1