A jerk grabbed items from newbies

Well, this event is not a crime and I am not making an accusement. But this really pissed me off...

Thing was that i joined a room called "low lvl", where 2 FOnewm using canes and lvl 1 Foie fighting the evil bears in forest and got knocked down. So I dropped some staves like Agni, Dagon,... and 2 heavanly/mind as tiny gifts for them.

However, a lv 120~130 RAcast grabbed the 2 h/mind and left. He left so silently, without a single word that I didn't even memorize his name (nor in the chat log). He took nothing but the 2 h/mind that obviously he knew the value.

Honestly speaking I lose nothing since the items were tiny gifts that I don't need, and this is totally legal since I dropped them on the ground. However it pissed me off so much... How could one take these items from newbies?

Thanks for reading my complaint.

• Like 5

If you had a gc or something I could have a talk with that sir D:

But he might've tought it was up for grabs, sometimes peoples just drop stuffs on the floor for anyone

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I don't know his gc since he didn't say a single word.
Yep the items are for free and for anyone. I just couldn't believe a RAcast would take the FO items from two totally newbies. Anyone who reaches lv 120 can get them easily.

As I said this is simply complaint since I have no log or photo. Be sure our gift receiver stands right by us!

• Like 2

ultima has good ppl but as you know everywhere there will be the asshole which will make his "cleverness". next time set pass to the room or use trade window buddy...

• Like 4