Makaveli's Time Attack Records

makaveli

Just saying but you can't compare a time of a Ranger to one with a Force. :onion-head02: Obviously it's almost always faster and easier with Rangers, especially in Ep1 & 2. That's why it makes sense to seperate the opening post into classes - like in the other Time Attack threads.

xD It was tedious enough to make this thread as it was. my goal was just to have it simple, with whoever has the best time. if a hu has the best time in ttf and a ra in pod then so be it lol.

but it may be something ill add in the future.. if i feel like it.

Edited by makaveli

Qox9F9S.png

Quest: Point of Disaster

Players: 1

Class: Ramar

PB: 0

Time: 20"35 left on timer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JyxvDax.png

Quest: Point of Disaster

Players: 2

Classes: ramar, ramar

PB: 0

Time: 22"10 left on timer.

sorry wilson was going to add yours but got this duo time shortly after you posted lol so my bad..

this duo time should not be too hard to beat.

• Like 2

Good job maka.

As we discussed in the lobby before, it is fine with me that you won't accept this for 2P because Roboflop, the Purplenum host who didn't actually join the battle at all, is present as a 3rd, I'll just leave it here anyway so people can see what is possible - players: Sylph (HUcaseal) and Wizard (FOnewm).

Well, it's mostly down to Sylph, I merely provided the S/D and was mostly Rafoie nuking, but I also gave him some small suggestions to shave off a few seconds here and there. And I'll be honest, we do the first S/D and HP lowering for Dark Flow special in the regular area before starting the quest - it's just Sylph's preference even though it wastes more real-life time, but it's all about the quest timer ...

Good thing is though, we actually beat the time of a certain pro solo FOney ... ;)

psobw2015-11-2821-34-wrsek.jpg

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

Good job maka.

As we discussed in the lobby before, it is fine with me that you won't accept this for 2P because Roboflop, the Purplenum host who didn't actually join the battle at all, is present as a 3rd, I'll just leave it here anyway so people can see what is possible - players: Sylph (HUcaseal) and Wizard (FOnewm).

Well, it's mostly down to Sylph, I merely provided the S/D and was mostly Rafoie nuking, but I also gave him some small suggestions to shave off a few seconds here and there. And I'll be honest, we do the first S/D and HP lowering for Dark Flow special in the regular area before starting the quest - it's just Sylph's preference even though it wastes more real-life time, but it's all about the quest timer ...

Good thing is though, we actually beat the time of a certain pro solo FOney ... ;)

psobw2015-11-2821-34-wrsek.jpg

Thanks dude.

Yea its cool I dont mind you posting it here, everyone is free to post there times and show it to everyone. You guys got a very nice time btw.. I find it hard for anyone to solo and do as good as this xD

Solo POD Ult

Racast

No PB

Time: 21:12

pso1448771199.png

this one wont count but

Dual Log Solo POD

Racast, Fonewearl (just buffs)

No PB

Time: 21:52

pso1448678767.png

wow nice good job under.. dont think I can beat this unless I get a perfect run where everything works out lol ill go ahead and add it. ^^

Again, not a proper 2P submission because the FO was there to provide SD before the actual quest (we cast it on P2 in regular Crater), but Sylph wanted to get to the boss NPC in under 6 minutes so we just did that, funny thing is we got this exact time twice in a row even though things went a little differently. Still, nice to be able to do it quickly enough for SD last just long enough to kill all enemies en-route.

Could probably have scratched at 5:30 with more Hell activation luck and if I actually had Native on PR/DM - I'm currently using a borrowed DM with Abeast and Dark and my PR only has Dark.

Sylph (HUcaseal), Roboflop (RAcast)

regular SD level 30/no PB

24"19

2czczth.jpg

• Like 2

Before I'm off to bed, I wanted to leave this here. Got this time soloing as RAcast with FO only coming for S/D 30 ... was a very lucky run where just everything fell together, but I won't be able to improve this too much, as now I'm limited by my weapons ... no Native or Abeast on the PR, the (borrowed) DM is great of course but the lack of Native shows in some spawns. Also don't own a Charge Yas 9k.

So I can't really close the gap between my times and those of my benefactor aka under ;)

25i3hbk.jpg

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...