New to Ultima Server, so question about L&K38

monroejo96

Hey Ultima Pso family. I finally got the opportunity to get back into pso after finding this website a day ago. I remember looking on the schthack drop table that this item only dropped for the Viridia id. Since this is the Ultima server, I was wondering how to obtain it once I'm at the level I want to be to look for it.

Thanks!

LK38 is combo locked on this server just so you know, but the drop is not too difficult during christmas as it is only barba ray.

Oh that's fine lol...I don't really care about that, it's just the look and feel of the gun that I like the most. I don't know who my first character will be, but I was thinking about a Racast even though it doesn't have s/d/j/z, but I want to use the gun with him.

Racast ftw. Yeah if you can find one with hit and decent %'s the combo lock wont make it too bad.

My Sentiments exactly about Racast lol. I know they don't have resta to help in solo, but oh well, I can use guns to get my health back...I LOVE ROBOTS lol. And as far as that gun goes, that's what I was planning on doing, getting it with goo percentages and hit to make it worthwhile.

When you have the cash. Look for a guld milla. Unreduced gush is amazing with my racast and dont even need to use my trimates most of the time. Hope to see you on!

Hey beezemanjones I have a question...I want to make a hunewearl in the future and I want to focus her on claws (roleplaying lol) but I'm torn between Viridia (real nei claw) or yellowboze (weapons have a greater percentage of having hit, which I know she has horrible ATA growth). Which one would seem better for her??

well i would say you dont need to pick an id to focus on weapons. Honestly id's are only mainly useful for mat farming and event drops. Any other weap you can most likely trade someone for or have them help you hunt it. I'd go with yellowboze though because thats what my hunter is too :D

well i would say you dont need to pick an id to focus on weapons. Honestly id's are only mainly useful for mat farming and event drops. Any other weap you can most likely trade someone for or have them help you hunt it. I'd go with yellowboze though because thats what my hunter is too :D

Ok I gotcha lol. Thanks for the assistance!

• Like 1