Stay vs Towel

NightGen16

Im not too sure if theres any want from me to play anymore . Ill come on forums every now n then to communicate with some but now that my laptop broke I dont see the point in playing again when I get a new one which idk when that will be. But im either retiring from the game or gona come on occasionally. Maybe actually join PSO 2 and continue from there. That whole butt load of shanigans that was occurring during this past event really had a sway in my indecisiveness. Maybe ill just come back for the next event just maybe. Not that im really needed here though.

Dewd, crap happens bro. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch for you. I've had plenty of excuses to leave over the years here,(seeing as I've been hacked 2 times now hah) but I come here for fun and it never seems to disappoint, aside from the occasional jackhole here and there... However, the number of awesome people, good friends and grand adventures I've had always keep me coming back. Bottom line though, if you have fun here, stay and feel free hit me up if you need some help. Personally, I try not to take stupid crap that happens here too personal, although sometimes it is easier said than done. Regardless, having some thick skin is a requirement here, heheheh.

Ultimately, no one is forcing you to stay here man, this is a free server after all. Stay if you wish, but go if you must. Good luck where ever you end up man. :onion-head11:

• Like 2

My gentleman, everything is way calm now :3 Ultima stays united to kick any hackers out.

Any time you feel we will welcome you back!

I'm sure the triforce event is coming soon, it will be fun, hum? :3

Edited by cyane

Flaming, I understand your wanting to stop playing after the shenanigans. I had similar feelings.

It's a hard hit reminder that it's a game and really none of our "progress" is permanent. Sooner or later, the data will be lost whether we like it or not. But in the meantime, we have a great game with a large playerbase and tons of friendly people around the globe to play with and chat.

There aren't very many other games that offer an experience quite like PSO. I've tried hard to find other games to match the level of enjoyment/play style, but nothing really comes close.

No need to close doors/burn bridges. We'll have the photon chair propped out for you if you ever decide to jump online. :}

EDIT: There will always be annoying people/ things in life that will make yhou just want to pick-up and leave (jobs, relationships, etc). Sometimes you just have to learn to work around these things. I'm not saying you should deal with it or put up with it, but something to keep in mind is that ALWAYS difficult people in every aspect of life. Maybe you'll be happier w/o PSO in your life. I do not know. You are the best person to know that.

Either way, it seems you're currently not getting pleasure from PSO at the moment. I suggest maybe take a little PSO-cation. We all need breaks from things from time to time... even pizza.

Later down the line, if you get the urge to play, play. If not, well no feelings hurt! Our tastes in things change. Hopefully then you'll be doing something you enjoy more!

Edited by Nessly