Char Transfer?

Ray

Is it possible to move one character over to another account? I was thinking of making another account and having one transferred over is that even possible? I dont' need my ranger to share anything. The reason being is because I need the common bank feature with the character I want to make xD.

Yes I'm obsessed I want to make a HUcast xD

I'm not sure why you want to transfer an entire character.

You can have more than one account ya know.

I'm not sure why you want to transfer an entire character.

You can have more than one account ya know.

I know but my new account wont have access to my common bank. So I would have to transfer gear every single time with 2 computers :(

You can run multiple instances of the game on the same computer. Windowed mode + Disabled UAC and just run the game more than once.

But aside from that, moving characters is relatively easy. -- The guildcard in the character data and header would need to be updated if you would like full functionality.

Edited by Choko
  • Like 2

You can run multiple instances of the game on the same computer. Windowed mode + Disabled UAC and just run the game more than once.

But aside from that, moving characters is relatively easy. -- The guildcard in the character data and header would need to be updated if you would like full functionality.

Diabled UAC what does that mean? :) That might work if the transfer is too much.

It's only if you have Vista or Windows 7. UAC = User Account Control.

To disable it, hit the start (or windows) button. A menu will pop up, click the picture icon at the top right of that menu. Click "Change User Account Control setting". Depending on your operating system, either disable it or lower it all the way.

UAC causes crashing when opening a second client -- disabling this solves that problem.

• Like 3

It's only if you have Vista or Windows 7. UAC = User Account Control.

To disable it, hit the start (or windows) button. A menu will pop up, click the picture icon at the top right of that menu. Click "Change User Account Control setting". Depending on your operating system, either disable it or lower it all the way.

UAC causes crashing when opening a second client -- disabling this solves that problem.

Ah yes Im running XP and it works fine. Thanks Choko. I think I'm just going to build up some gear for him so I don't have to xfer multiple items each time. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

There is sometimes an issue when you are trying to double client. You get a file that is named pat in the folder with your launcher. Delete that file and you should be able to run 2 clients on the same comp