Dj's Supermarket! xD

djij2010

hey i got a couple pc's. can i get any god minds?

sure, how many you want and how many pc you got?

hey dj what do u want for heaven striker coat? i offer 4 trap visions and a saber 20 hit! no im jk 30 pc sound good?

35 and deal

understandable. how bout the high power sato. im lookin for a mag with some decent power numbers. a little dex isnt bad either. just wondering what it would cost me if you wre to part with one of yours. dont forget to check my list i have been changing it around. im gonna organize it similar to yours actually soon i just havnt got around to it lol

understandable. how bout the high power sato. im lookin for a mag with some decent power numbers. a little dex isnt bad either. just wondering what it would cost me if you wre to part with one of yours. dont forget to check my list i have been changing it around. im gonna organize it similar to yours actually soon i just havnt got around to it lol

Lol my list isn't tidy, I should seperate the weapons properly xD

The satos an event item aswell, impossible stats xD

Cost.... just offer but I won't part very easily due to I atctualy use both those mags, the sato on my hunter and the puyo on my ranger.

Lol my list isn't tidy, I should seperate the weapons properly xD

The satos an event item aswell, impossible stats xD

Cost.... just offer but I won't part very easily due to I atctualy use both those mags, the sato on my hunter and the puyo on my ranger.

well if its gonna cost alot im not gonna bother and i have no idea what to offer anyway. i just needed a mag with power to use lol i dont care what the stats are as long as the power is over 110 ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Ā”Hi! I am interested in you excalibur with 30 hit, Ok : That is my offert: Heaven punisher + naka :) + lavis cannon with 35 hit + Photon sphere + 25 photon crystal + Rage de feu (No hit)... If you are interested in others items said me, maybe i have that... :)

Rage swapped with luminous field, Trade done.

Thank you

Hi Dj's, I'm interested in your HP, what do yo want for that HP?.

Look mi trade list,

BYE...:)