Hacking = Ban, Warning to All

Luke

pues le podrias pedir a un GM que te checara tu cuenta

con eso puedes saber no solo si hackeaste o tienes algo hackeado o tambien si tu cuenta

tiene algun error (como misteriosamente perder todos tus items y estos reemplazados por ????)

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking....

If there's content that helps players out, like command lists, keyboard layout diagrams, etc. that there should be links to these helpful topics on the Ultima forums here.

you can find all that in the section of Help and support. you can find the keyboard layout, commands, and more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed,To hacker's,...QUOTE you don't have to come and confess, we looking for you, we gonna find you we gonna find you,

so you can run until that,run until that,run until that,run until that,homeboy home home home home,boy...xD

:onion-head67: my eyes are peeled...

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Im just curious...

there is a trio of players who have moded their chars to be sonic knuckles and tails, have they hacked their account or is it some kind of exception like moderators or something?

No no it's a command that Larva has enabled it's an npc command to change the look of your character it's perfectly exceptable :)

link to the commands

• 3 months later...

Hi luke

I see you are the GM from this server and sorry for posting (or replying) this topic here but the following is that my account is banned and I am not sure why because I have not done anything unusual or hacking (because I dont know anything about hacking) and I always play fair and square. I dont know if it is related to hacked items but please need help cause i want to continue playing in this server T_T.