Withdrawing Stacked Items Bug

I seem to be having a problem withdrawing stacked items from my bank. Whenever I try, the stacked items are always reduced to one. The items in question were obtained in one person mode and this happens regardless of which mode I am in. This has happened with every kind of mate, fluid, and atomizer. I have discovered this problem only about 20 minutes ago and this is my first attempt at withdrawing these types of items from my bank. Depositing a stack of items and withdrawing them seems to work just fine however. Even if I log out after depositing them. Depositing the one remaining item back into the bank does not revert it back to its original quantity, and withdrawing it again still only yields one item. I have recorded a short video with FRAPS that shows an example of the problem I am having.

http://youtu.be/Fw8s5PQFd9g

My guild card number is 42116625 and this character is in the first character slot.

Edited by xpuckkx
  • Like 1

Thank you for the report.

So at which moment do the items only get withdrawn by 1 even if you take out lets say, 6?

happened to me too. I withdrew 3 def mats and 99 hp mats, and in my inventory i had 3 def mats and 96 hp mats.

3 hp mats vanished

a update in ship with a fix for this bug its on its way.

Sent using my phone with Tapatalk app Ultima PSOBB Forum.

• Like 1