Trouble signing in

Hi, i've downloaded the game and installed and everything, but when i want to play it shows my account name from the old server where i used to play and when i log in with my newly created Ultima account it says:

Account/Password incorrect.

So i thought i made a typo when making the account so i made a new one and the same thing happened, i've already tried to uninstall and install again but after that it won't even start the game. Help plz

Hmmm. Forum account and game account are seperate accounts that can have different names, jsyk. You can also use the ultima control panel http://www.phantasystaronline.net/cp/pso/index.php to change or recover forgotten password. Also make sure you aren't using capital letters at all.

i had capital letters in my password, now i'm trying again with my pw changed, i'll let you know if it worked. Thanks :D

well now it won't even start the game i couldn't even get to the start screen, guess i'll wait until i have my gaming pc :(

That link is broken, take this one : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/change_pass.php

What error do you get while launching the game?

At first it had to patch again because i had uninstalled everything, and after that i got the screen with Start game, options and stuff like that but when i clicked start game it looked like it started the game but nothing happened.

At first it had to patch again because i had uninstalled everything, and after that i got the screen with Start game, options and stuff like that but when i clicked start game it looked like it started the game but nothing happened.

Try to change the resolution of the game in the options. Keep changing them until ur able to see the game screen.

Sent using my phone with Tapatalk app Ultima PSOBB Forum.

Are you able to reach character select?

No because at the start screen when i need to login it shows my user name i used on a different server and when i entered the name and password of the new account for Ultima (same name as the old serv account) and press start game i get the error that my username or password is incorrect

Try to change the resolution of the game in the options. Keep changing them until ur able to see the game screen.

Sent using my phone with Tapatalk app Ultima PSOBB Forum.

i've tried every resolution with the same results, it looks like the game is going to start but after that nothing happens.

Ok, to pinpoint the source of this bug I'll need to ask you a bunch of questions to narrow down the possibilities :

• Have you been able to log in succesfully to ultima at least once?
  • Do you have the problem with one account or with several? (if you've only tried one, try making a new account)
  • Does the screen blink 3 times before it gets stuck or not?
  • Can you also post the results of speedtest.nl?
  • Is it possible for you to use another network to test to connect to the game?
  • Do you have problems with other online games?

I know these are quite some things to check, but the more info you give us, the more we can help you out.

• Like 2

Ok, to pinpoint the source of this bug I'll need to ask you a bunch of questions to narrow down the possibilities :

• Have you been able to log in succesfully to ultima at least once?
  • Do you have the problem with one account or with several? (if you've only tried one, try making a new account)
  • Does the screen blink 3 times before it gets stuck or not?
  • Can you also post the results of speedtest.nl?
  • Is it possible for you to use another network to test to connect to the game?
  • Do you have problems with other online games?

I know these are quite some things to check, but the more info you give us, the more we can help you out.

I don't know what i've done, but i can play.

Thanks for the help you guys.